Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 243 – Mean Character – Back Chat Dimension – They are so Lazy – Self Commitments to Live



Please reference this blog for further perspective:
Day 242 – Mean Character – Back Chat Dimension – “They are so Lazy”

When and as I see I am going into an irritation based on allowing backchat to direct me in my living, I stop and breath, and realize that this emotion of irritation is based on me not taking responsibility for my ownthoughts as backchat and blaming others for things that I myself are doing as well. I realize that I need to perfect my own living and thus become an example for others, blame and irritation just reflecting the opposite and a point of denial and dishonesty within myself of me doing it as well.

I commit myself to not allow a point of backchat to direct me by becoming aware of it in the moment and using my breath and physical body to move myself to not participate.

I commit to each time the backchat comes up of another is lazy, I stop and breath, and bring it back to myself and see where it is that I am being lazy.

I commit myself to walk the correction in my living within seeing were I am being lazy in my day and changethat so I am effective and productive and can become someone who can be trusted to do what is necessary and can help out.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to blame by becoming observant within why I am going into this blame, what am I not facing within myself, and how can I change this to be supportive of myself and others around me.

When and as I see I am going into a point of judgment towards others as lazy and become angry because I perceive myself to be doing more, I stop and breath, and realize that this is not an accurate portrayal of reality but based on my self interest to feel superior and get pity form others for nice feelings within me.

I commit myself to investigate all the judgments that come up within me and bring it back to myself and see where it is that I am actually judging myself and thus want to make others this way as well.

I commit myself to stop the thoughts as pictures in my mind that others are doing less, and see where it is that I can do more, where I can contribute more in self honesty and stop this blame of others as it’s not in fact real or accurate to what is real in reality.

I commit myself to breath through the emotions to go into anger towards others and make a ruckus and investigate why I am looking to create conflict, what is it that I want, and stop this self interest through writing and living the correction.

I commit myself to breath and see all within reality, all considerations, and hear all sides of the story before I rush and judge or make a definitive decision on something or someone.

I commit myself to walk the solution and consider others as I would want to be consider and live.

When and as I see I am going into this point of spitefulness towards others due to this backchat thought of they are so lazy and following it, I stop and breath, and realize that this is not a fair assessment of someone, I am judging them based on my own agenda and desire to be more then them, and thus realize this is abuse to another and I am being an abuser to life.

I commit myself to stop spitefulness and not accept myself to become this, I immediately flag this and investigate what it is that I don’t want to see within myself and want to blame on another and go to the point of wanting to seek revenge.

I commit myself to stop the abuse in spite and revenge for another as this is outright abuse and not acceptable nor necessary to solve conflicts.

I commit to walk solutions with others in compromise and let go of the thoughts that make me vs. them type outlook.

I commit to walk as equal with others and let go of my thoughts as mind that try to sabotage myself or others.



For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment