Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 263 – Enslaving Another – Control and Power Self Forgiveness



For further context within this blog, check out the following posts:
Day 253 – Yelling/Beating Someone Up in My Mind
Day 254 - "Being Taken Advantage of" to Justify My Abuse
Day 255 – Being Angry Because I am Offended By You - Part 1
Day 256 – Being Angry Because I am Offended By You – Part 1.2
Day 257 – Being Angry Because I am Offended By You 1.2 Continued
Day 258 – Does Survival of the Fittest make me a Robot?
Day 259 – Does Survival of the Fittest Make Me A Robot? Only If I Allow It
Day 260 – Using the Mind in Place of the Physical – Part 1Day 261- Using the Mind in Place of the Physical – Part 1.2
Day 262 – Using Fear to My Advantage and Enslaving Another– The Problem of this World is Within Me - Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel emboldened by taking someone’s power away from them and making them do what I want through threats and fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire this point of power over others based on seeing myself better, more enlightened, more intelligent then others because I have the power to make another do what I want, but in reality feel threatened and desire to control this other person so I am not abused, though I will do it with no problem to another for my own self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse another through controlling them against their will due to threats of harm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use threats of abuse and harm and fear to have another do what I say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use fear and abuse for my own self interest and not considered the other if it was me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I am more worthy then others and that my desires are more important then others and so disregard the other completely because of the greed to get what I want fulfilled through my control over them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use greed as a justification to harm and abuse another into disempowering them through fear and abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse another due to my desire to have someone do everything that I didn’t want to do myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use another for my own personal use and gain while taking the others dignity away and not allowing them the freedom of their own will by using fear to disempower them and make them under my control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave another for my own personal satisfaction and desire to be lazy and slothful while forcing another to do something that I wouldn’t do myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse life like a commodity and degrade others while I had the audacity to believe that I was more worthy and that I could do this with no consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care of another’s well being but only care about fulfilling my own satisfaction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am better then others who show a point of perceived ‘weakness’ not realizing or recognizing who they are in their natural expression as gentleness because I was actually jealous of this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide the jealous I felt towards the other within myself from seeing it and thus get a release by taking my anger out on this person due to desiring to be gentle as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to commit an evil act that cause the absolute separation and degradation of myself as life by enslaving another in my care and taking advantage of their nature and vulnerability.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of another’s vulnerability and dependency on me and use it to my own benefit to make myself feel important and better then them because within I felt inferior and was only seeking self interest as my own happiness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use fear and threat of abuse to have power and control over another who depended on me for safety as they were in my care.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself to be not this gentleness and thus take out my anger for lacking this out on the other who had this and I was jealous of, and so I seek revenge and abused them in the physical because I wanted what I didn’t have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed jealousy to direct me into abusing another and taking advantage of who they are in their beingness as gentle.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see myself as not gentle and thus blame this person who expressed it naturally for this through abusing them and controlling them through fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek revenge on another who I am jealous of because I don’t want to face the fact that I have to change and practice change which takes effort that I don’t care to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek revenge on another because within myself I feel inferior to others so making others feel inferior makes me feel better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize nor learn and integrate the reality I see within myself as treating others as I would want to be treated, as I realize when I am abused by another it’s not enjoyable and not what I would want, so the obvious common sense is that it then is not enjoyable for the other and thus obviously unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to integrate and live this common sense of treating others as I would want to be treated and finally ending this cycle of abuse within the apparent polarity of inferior/superior, trying to make myself more but always within this balance making me equally inferior.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment