Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 260 – Using the Mind in Place of the Physical – Part 1




If not, then I will go into my mind imagination and win, by yelling, screaming and even at points physically harming them through my thoughts and imaginations

Day 259 – Does Survival of the Fittest Make Me A Robot? Only If I Allow It

Here looking and doing self forgiveness on how I go into my mind and take out my anger in different ways of thought/reaction and creating scenarios of causing abuse on others, but in reality suppress myself and what I am feeling, and allow it to accumulate until it explodes into an outburst where I can become out of control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within my reality suppress what I am feeling of another person in anger for instance, and go into my mind and create imagination fantasies of yelling and screaming at them without directing the anger into the physical and communicating what is wrong and coming to a solution that is understood by all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accumulate anger within me through suppressing myself with others due to fear of creating a conflict that I can not win nor compete with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see life within fear in where I feel inadequate with others and thus will use my mind to make myself feel more empowered through fighting and beating them up in my mind where I always turn out the victor and the villian.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to direct me into my mind where in I will go into suppression around people in physical reality, but in my mind create a whole scene where I really yell and beat them up if I am angered by them and take what they do to me personal.

I forgive myself to take others personal and not direct the situation in the physical but suppress it into my mind where i take it out in imagination illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that I can not define myself with others and thus never confront them due to fear of being humiliated and ridiculed by them because I believed that I was not worthy and they would have ample ways to make me lose and feel humiliated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as not able to defend myself against others because I believed myself to have something wrong with me and that I am flawed and others would always have a easy way to come back at me and humiliate me based on believing I had no defense because I was this weakened person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe something was wrong with me because in the past others said this to me and thus I believed that it was true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe what others say about me and not live my own life and who I am within what I live within myself, and stop being influenced by what others say to me due to there own perceptions and beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my mind as a platform to gain power in my world because within the physical I felt powerless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel powerless because I believed myself to be useless and not worthy and that I had a flaw that was unrepairable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I was unrepairable and thus take this out on others through my mind due to the anger I felt within myself that others were ok and I had this flawed perception of myself and thus wanted to take this revenge out on others because I was jealous that they were ok and I was flawed and not normal, so used my mind in place of the physical to get my power back even if it was not real.

More to follow, thanks.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki


Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment