Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 247 – The Vengeful Character – “Believing I Require Possessing” Self Forgiveness




For Further Persepctive on the Vengeful Character, check out these Blogs:
Day 244 – How is Vengefulness Created within me? –Vengeful Character
Day 245- I am An Addict - Opening Up More on Vengefulness
Day 246 –The Family Unit and the Vengeful Character


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a need and desire for something/someone outside of myself and a belief of need of possession and ownership of that something or someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see lack within me where I created this need and desire for fulfillment within myself of gaining back what I don’t think I have within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe who I am is lacking in anyway whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others in where I have created this belief that I lack and thus require to attain from another this lack that needs now fulfillment within self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that to fulfill myself I have to attain all the beliefs within my mind that I think I lack such as something or someone in my world that is now gone or been taken away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself then to create a belief that through this lack I ammissing something and thus create an idea that someone else has what I need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then create the desire to take from others what is I have now believed is mine and they have with no care of the what the truth is just a fulfillment of my need to have this lack now filled within me with what it is I think am not getting from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create anger towards others if I am not given what it is I believe is mine upon request.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into ego in taking it personally that what is not given to me by another that I feel is mine is done by insult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take others act of not giving in to me personal and not realize that they are just reflecting me back to myself in showing who I am being within this idea that I/We lack and we need things from external forces (this excluding the physical needs required to live in this world like air, food, water, ect.)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then abuse the other within thought, word, and/or deed, and create a consequence within the other’s life as well as my life that is harmful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed abuse onto others for my idea that what’s mine is mine and that those who what give me what I want/believe I lack is a personal attack on me and thus I must fight back to get what I believe I must get and need to live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others taking things from me as a personal attack onto myself and thus I must defend myself and my stuff.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when taken things personal and go into defensive mode, go into a form of hardening within myself where I will not consider the other in anyway whats so ever but only look at making myself right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire my own self righteousness over the care and honor of all life that I am interacting with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the other or others as seeing from their shoes so to speak, and thus only defend my own self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose the mind as ego in self interest over the life of others here and the abuse I am causing onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed taking things personal instead of seeing what is here and creating solutions where all benefit using the equality equation 1+1=2.

Self Commitments to follow.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Garb, cool self-support!

    ReplyDelete