Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 259 – Does Survival of the Fittest Make Me A Robot? Only If I Allow It




Please reference these blogs for further context:
Day 253 – Yelling/Beating Someone Up in My Mind
Day 254 - "Being Taken Advantage of" to Justify My Abuse
Day 255 – Being Angry Because I am Offended By You - Part 1
Day 256 – Being Angry Because I am Offended By You – Part 1.2
Day 257 – Being Angry Because I am Offended By You 1.2 Continued
Day 258 – Does Survival of the Fittest make me a Robot?

When and as I go into a point of competition in where I will go into a quick scan and comparison with another where I will see if I am able to compete within them, I stop and breath, and realize that within this I am limiting my expression based on thinking rather then living in the moment in what is best for both.

I commit myself to stop the scan and comparison until I am no longer moved by it and I am clear here in what direction I will take.

I commit myself to always consider the other as an equal to me in fact as life and stop competing.

I commit myself to breath and release the desire to win and be the best through committing myself to accept myself and let myself live in each moment without judgment.

I commit myself to stop self judgment and thus end polarity playouts within separation with life and find common ground to come to compromise or agreements.

When and as I go into fear of my survival based on the thought that I will lose and thus suppress who I am, I stop and breath, and realize that living from fear will always create more fear in my world, so I realize I must face this fear, accept it as myself, and thus then walk the correction to face the fear and change it into a living for myself. I stop the fear of others and walk with those that stand for a solution that is best for all.

I commit myself to embrace the other as myself seeing them in their shoes and walking a point of humbleness stopping all points of being more.

I commit myself to stop fear and thus stand within my self trust and acceptance, and use my standing and ability within common sense to walk solutions with others and face what is here as consequence.

When and as I go into a point of comparison with another and judge the way they look or speak, I stop and breath, and realize that this will separate me into the mind as ego seeing myself more or less based on the pictures we present, living as suppressed expression within myself in where I can gain the point of knowing another and learning about someone new instead of sabotaging the meet up due to fear.

I commit myself to not accept this comparison to direct me, where I stop paying attention to it, and do not follow it within self compromise.

I commit myself to stop and see reality for what it is, stop going into my mind to define, but see life where it is here in this life in a wholeness.

I commit myself to let go of the thoughts in the mind that we are different, and communicate and go with those I resist and face this fear.

I commit myself to push my resistances and stop limiting myself due to fear, when I go into self compromise, I breath and do not accept it by doing that which I fear in common sense assessment of course.

I commit myself to stop scanning others and see the whole of the room, all that is there rather then focusing and going into my mind.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki


No comments:

Post a Comment