Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 266 – What Does the Word Loser Imply? – Self Forgiveness



Please reference this blog for further perspective on this post:
Day 265 – What Does Being A Loser Imply? Behind Words


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being called or associated with the word loser due to my ideas of the word defining me as less then others and thus fearing a part of myself being lost where another will gain over me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the word loser more power then my own self direction realizing that I can only be defined by a word if I allow my ideas of it control me into fear and self compromise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate lose of myself with the word loser due to fear and my idea of myself seen and thus defined as inadequate if I am called this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be inadequate and thus vulnerable to others calling me a loser and thus suppress myself and fear being associated with this word because I believe this to be real meaning, that I am inadequate and others can see this, thus showing that I am not standing within my own self, but in fear of others harm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others harming me and thus suppress myself due to fear of becoming vulnerable especially when hearing or being associated with the word loser as I believe that the labeling of a loser is the lose of my dignity within my environment and surrounding associates.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the idea and belief of this being true of being less then others if I am called a loser and become known as this by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept ideas within my head and be directed by these ideas within me of polarities and comparisons and thus be lost within this play out with words and ideas in my mind of the idea of me being called a loser and how I am branded now and at a lose, instead of living from the physical and creating universal definitions for words that is it’s actual purpose and thus having directseeing in and as what is real as the physical and direct from here in reality rather then the mind which is illusionary and multi-faceted and not clear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually desire to use the word loser within myself and thus I hold onto it’s definition as real to make others inferior to me and me superior to gain more prestige and influence over others and in my surroundings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harm others within the ideas I hold of loser and make them feel less then me and when it comes to me in this position, I desire mercy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live the message and words of life of give unto others as you would want done unto you, and thus create abuse and harm to others and equally create that for myself based on creating ideas and beliefs of words and live them out to be true rather then living from the physical in universal understanding of what words mean and thus live this in consideration of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the word loser and the ideas of inferiority to suit my needs and desire not to be lived within these same standards when I am the one who is now inferior and have now have been labeled in the same vain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself into a split of superiority and inferiority when I realize that all life is one and equal with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distort the word loser to suit me and thus at the same time fear it when I am in the negative polarity idea I have created of it and been labeled as this, and thus I see and realize I must redefine the word loser and live it within it’s actual purpose to be here and thus direct it in common understanding in all’s equal consideration.

Self Commitments and Redefinition to follow, thanks for reading.



For Further Support, Please check out Links:
DIP Lite Free Course with Buddy Support
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki


Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment