Monday, November 14, 2016

Change in the Small Accumulation and Desteni i Process - Day 528




How has the desteni i process supported me to change in a massive way through everyday small moment change. Here I speak about the accumulation effect that occurs when one put there self will into something through a point of bullying and insecurity that I walked into confidence and self respect. This through walking specific tools shared in the desteni process, which supported this massive change I have walked in my life for the betterment of not only myself, but everyone around me. Enjoy.


More links to support:

Soul - School of Ultimate Living - Create yourself through Words!

Self Supportive Material - 

Desteni-I-Process Lite Beginner course - 

Forum support: 

Desteni Wiki: 

Eqafe Facebook Page: 

7 year journey to life Facebook group: 

DIP Lite on Facebook: 

No comments:

Post a Comment