Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 249 – The Vengeful Character – Ownership




For Further Perspective on the Vengeful Character, check out these Blogs:
Day 244 - How is Vengefulness Created within me? –Vengeful Character
Day 245 - I am An Addict - Opening Up More on Vengefulness
Day 246 - The Family Unit and the Vengeful Character
Day 247 - The Vengeful Character – “Believing I Require Possessing” Self Forgiveness
Day 248 – The Vengeful Character – “Believing I Require Possessing” Self Commitments to Live


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I bought or was given by another is mine, and no other person has the right to touch it, take it, use it, or have it without my permission.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personal when someone takes what is mine in ownership of something I bought or was given to me without my permission, and accept emotions of anger and annoyance for them just taking without asking me first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that those who take my stuff without permission are doing it to be spiteful as I accept the backchat thought of ‘they are so inconsiderate and rude’ and then from this thought react in anger towards them and live this out by becoming short and harsh with them without giving them a chance to explain the facts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I have in my possession is mine not realizing that this ownership is also giving the object or possession ownership of me, where I have defined myself as ok or not if I have the possession or not, and thus am moved by the absence of this object and becoming emotional about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become emotional attached to an object within a point of fear of loss because I have defined myself in and through a feeling experience of completeness when having it, and thus when it is gone am not stable within myself and react in energy outburst because I believe I will not get it back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put more value on objects that I have paid for or been given based on the money that was spent over the life that it is I am harming and becoming angry towards them based on believing I have lost something that is more valuable then the value of the life that I am abusing without even hereing the facts of the other persons side of the story.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place more value and care on my possessions based on making money more valuable then life within this example here that I abuse those when I think I am being put at a lose rather then being equal with them and giving them equal value as life as myself and allowing them to speak and share there story, and not judging them and becoming emotional for what they say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek revenge on another for taking my possessions based on accepting the backchat thought that they are inconsiderate and rude and then allow the anger to accumulate in my mind without me directing the point with the other, but become vengeful and nasty to them without any chance of reconciliation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make money more valuable then life itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with what is in my possession based on becoming addicted to the feeling experiences I get from them as completion for a moment and thus missing the reality that I am living within and harming as I am being blinded by these feelings and following my experiences of fear of lose rather then life here in reality in equal value among all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss reality due to being addicted to feelings and then becoming addicted to objects based on attaching these feelings to the object that has triggered these fears of lose when someone takes the object without asking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept these nice feelings to direct me when having something I like and overtake me into a possession of becoming vengeful to others if I lose this feeling and they were the reason for that, being in blame rather then bringing it back to myself and seeing where I missed or jumped to conclusions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with objects as more or less then other life rather then seeing all here in equality and give as how I would like to receive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my objects that are here in my world personal and believe these objects define me and how I will live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be define by external things rather then seeing all as an extension of myself and living from a point of giving rather then taking from others, were the giving will result in me always getting as well as you receive what you give eventually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted a need and desire for things in my world to define me through the feelings they give me as excitement and entertainment rather then defining myself by what is real through the way I live and treat others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take others actions personal and blame them for my own abdication in not sticking to breath and going about in equality and common sense the reasons for what occurred and coming to solutions that will be best for all.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment