Sunday, January 5, 2014

Opening Up Inferiority in the Mind – Knowing When to Stay or Go – Part 3 – Day 372



Featured Artist: Marlen Vargas Del Razo
Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists 

Follow this series:
Opening Up Inferiority in the Mind – Part 1 – Day 370
Opening Up Inferiority in the Mind – What does it mean in the Mind to be Embarrassed? – Part 2- Day 371

 
So a point opened up yesterday regarding a party I got invited to and based on being sick, I could not go, but the struggle was within myself of should I go or should I stay home. Some points that come up of why I would do one over the other is based on a point of fearing either the situation I am about to go to so I would not go in an attempt of avoiding facing the situation or a point where I would push myself to go when in reality I did not need to go such as being sick, and so being comfortable with staying home. I see within both scenarios there is the starting point of inferiority through not looking at reality for what it is and holding judgments about myself that I have projected on the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing others in reality based on a judgment I have made about myself that I will be inadequate and make myself lesser appealing then I was to them before I came to the party.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing others due to a judgment I hold that I am being seen by others as a lesser person due to my interruptation over the years of how people associated themselves with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted adna llowed myself to fear people seeing me in a bad way or not being liked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as inferior to others who I assess as better in look or skill or intelligence and so fear facing these people in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing people in reality based on an assessment that I am less then them.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that reality is not based upon the imprint of what I am thinking in a moment to moment basis, but it is based on the actuality of the reality as truth of what is being lived and so aligning with this and assessing reality directly to so be able to live and direct in my ultimate expression as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain the mind within fear and accept my mind to direct me in reality based on pictures, imaginations, beliefs, and ideas of what others ‘might’ be thinking about me or even if they are that I accept and allow that to effect and direct me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my mind personal and project it onto others to not face the mind and change myself in relationship to it because I fear it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my mind and facing who I am as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to change and face all that will come with that in reality.

When and as I see I am going into fearing facing reality and the mind as myself, I stop and breath, and realize that I must walk in such a way to realize who I have become and so change myself to live in a different way that is aligned with the physical and common sense through my own physical process of actually living it, testing it, and finding the solution.

I commit myself to stop fearing my reality as my mind.

I commit to face the process of the mind as myself in my self will and action daily as I walk the journey to life.

I commit to support myself to change, stand up within myself when I fall, and change myself in the patterns that don’t support life to the patterns of living that due support life and do what is best for all.


I commit to stop projecting myself onto others as fears, note them, walk them in writing and move to the correction in my living.

Eqafe Interview Support that I Recommend:

Insecurity: Introduction - Atlanteans - Part 148
Insecurity: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 149
Insecurity: Insecurity-Confidence Polarity - Atlanteans - Part 150
Confidence: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 151
Confidence: Practical Support - Atlanteans - Part 152
Confidence: The End - Atlanteans - Part 153

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site
Equal Money System - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment