Friday, January 3, 2014

Opening Up Inferiority in the Mind – Part 1 – Day 370




Inferiority for me I would say I have allowed my mind to run rampant with all the ideas, beliefs, imaginations, and thoughts that come up about this fear of rejection specifically, like being rejected from society, from others, from family, from friends, from peers is the worst thing to happen. I mean in reality it is not so much, it can and is a tough point to walk through, but it’s something that can be faced and walked practically in reality for solutions. In the mind though man it can feel like climbing up a mountain with your eyes closed. So here I will start the process of walking self forgiveness on the points within inferiority that I have not walked yet and bringing them through to self correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to have inherently something wrong with me where I believe myself to not have the capabilities and potential of other human beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit and compromise myself expression due to a belief that I am inherently flawed and that I don’t have the equal oppurtinity that all have here to become the greatest potential I can be, when I realize, see, and understand the only one that is limiting me from reaching this expression is me.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am inherently flawed due to holding onto memories of not matching up to other kids in school where either I didn’t preform as they did in test and I was always just average in studies and where I would not see myself in appearance as the other kids and so see myself as lacking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am based on past beliefs and definitions that I am not smart due to the lack of effort and motivation I had for school in general and the lack of realizing I can move beyond my beliefs about myself and preform as best I can in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as stupid based on being called stupid and retard growing up from kids and sisters and so within myself started to see myself as not as smart as other people based on this name calling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take being name called as a kid personal as if these kids where defining who I was not realizing that kids are also going through the same as me and are trying to survive and so become nasty within themselves as I would withn myself when I felt threatened or was trying to compete to get ahead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a point of survival within my living based on competition and created conditions that cause inequality and polarity of superior/inferior to manifest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject any part of my reality in not seeing, realizing, and understanding that that part of reality I am rejecting is a part of me and so I am rejecting myself and the opprtinity to create unity within who I am with all that I am here as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself due to fear and create a point of limitation due to the belief that I am less then the fear that I have created of others rejecting me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to have power over me and who I am in my physical living as I realize fear is just energy and can be stopped within a decision and a living movement by myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be accepted and find happiness when in reality it can’t be found somewhere outside myself as that is just separating me from the solution that I can live and so take responsibility for my own happiness which is the happiness eventually for all as we are all equals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up my self empowerment through the mind as desires and fears, and so I realize that I must stop existing within these two dynamics in the mind, and move myself to the physical in breath and walk self responsibility in real time to create myself into the person I see I can be.

When and as I see I am going into any point of inferiority toward myself reality, I stop and breath, and realize that this is just a point I have given my power away to my mind in a fear that is not real and can be transcend through a decision and a self movement.

I commit myself to when I see I am going into thoughts of inferioirty or fears towards my world, I let go of these mind points, and walk the push through the point I am fearing or feel inferior to.

I commit myself to continue to open up the points that I see I am being influenced by in my reality in more specificity to so create my self in each moment.

I commit to accept others as myself and realize that in face I am one and equal with all here as I would want for myself being treated the way I should be treating others.

I commit to accept myself and let go of the pictures in my mind of judgment.


I commit myself to let go of the past in live here in each moment as breath by breath living.

Eqafe Interview Support that I Recommend:

Insecurity: Introduction - Atlanteans - Part 148
Insecurity: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 149
Insecurity: Insecurity-Confidence Polarity - Atlanteans - Part 150
Confidence: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 151
Confidence: Practical Support - Atlanteans - Part 152
Confidence: The End - Atlanteans - Part 153

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site
Equal Money System - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment