Monday, May 12, 2014

Knowing When To Let Go and Knowing When to Push - Day 412



A point came up within work that I would like to open up and clear within myself in terms of how I will live the correction and also to get some understanding into why I go into such a reaction as I do, and the point is becoming overly zealous within a point I want to direct at work, but within my position in the business I do not have the authority to do so. So the consequences this creates is me becoming angry and annoyed within myself and towards other’s within the business where I am not able to be here in reality, but am within my head reacting. I see that what I go into that creates this drive to take control and direct things is that I am imagining myself as the point that is needed to create change, and so enforce it and push it when in reality I don’t have that authority or position and cause consequences that are not beneficial for myself or others.

So the point I am realizing and have been supported to see is that within the world system and business especially, there are times to act and there are times to step back. There are times to push a point and there are times where pushing is not supportive, so it’s discerning these actions within the context of what it is I am doing and who/what I am working with, to then decide and give the proper direction to myself to support the end result of what is best for all.

I have the tendency to want to always push and not accept that I can’t do something or am limited within a certain aspect of my life, such as the authority structure at my job, so this is a point I would like to walk in self forgiveness to clear it and be able to see reality for what it is and make the decision of self direction that will support what is best for all. Whether that be speaking up or pushing a point or stepping back and finding other means to walk a point or even simply letting it go for the time being where I see my actions will not support a result that is best for all.

So I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize, see, and understand that within life situations that are occurring in my world I am not always in a position to step forth and direct situations in the way that I see will support and change what is occurring as others may not be ready or I may simply not have the authority to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within myself I always have to push and take action within scenarios in my world where I see change is necessary and needed and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that within the world system as it is currently there are times where I will have to step away and let go of a point due to who and where I am within the structure in the system/business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist standing down and becoming limited within my position where I will push and push until I am heard even when I realize, see, and understand it’s causing adverse consequences to myself and others within the point I am walking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the belief that I am right in situations and not see, realize, nor understand that the reality of what is here is what I have to work with and direct in real time, and so I let go of my desires within my mind to win/be right and walk what is necessary in the physical to support what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe to be more qualified to make and direct others based on me being self investigatory and walking the process of self change not realizing, seeing, and understanding that within this action of separation within believing I am more/better I am catering to my ego in my mind dimensions and not walking/supporting the solution in what is best for all in physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to consider the all of who and how I am effecting others within my actions, words, and thoughts, and so only cater to my self interest in gaining energy through creating the scenarios where I will receive praise/attention within gaining a presence at work, not realizing, seeing, and understanding that I am not walking a supportive process with the people at work or within the business world because I am not considering everyone just my desires and fulfillment of these desires to gain a feeling I am addicted to.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only desire to get what I want fulfilled not walking or living the realizations I see in the moment of how I am acting in self interest, and so continue to act in a way that is not supportive to all and what is best because it feels good and I feel justified in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my behavior of pushing and creating consequences of abusing others and myself, when I see, realize, and understand the solution that is here to walk to support myself and others in physical reality to do what is best for all, this within walking and living self honesty and common sense in real time living assessments and through writing/planning what is best and will be best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act and so live within a point of energy and feeling rather than breathing, being in reality, assessing the situation in self honesty, and walking a self directed decision that is best for all in common sense.

When and as I see I am going into my mind and only considering what I want and desire to happen and so push this regardless of what reality is showing me, I stop and breath, and realize that this action is not stable and will cause consequences that I can see are not going to benefit me or others within the environment I am working within. I realize I have to ensure I take all I can see and understand into consideration and so walk a process that is reality based and make decision within these lines in common sense.

I commit myself to walk the reality of what is here by breathing and writing out the point where I list pros and cons, and assess what is my standing and ability in the moment to direct myself to solutions that are best for all within the structure I am living within such as within my job/business world.

I commit myself to not give up and push what I see is best for all but I also commit to ensure I am walking in a way that is the most supportive for all and bringing a point of solution to all.

I commit myself to stand as an example for others and so within this I commit myself to live self discipline and integrity within myself to walk what is best for all in real time assessments by putting myself in others shoes and walking what makes sense.

I commit to stop my desires/self interest through stopping my feelings/emotions from directing me, and write the point out to see what the solution is and then live it in real time until I have proven to myself that the solution of what is best is who I am.

2 comments:

  1. Great Share, I love "I commit myself to stand as an example for others and so within this I commit myself to live self discipline..." Because we are here to contribute and to love and help our brother/sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely James, living the principle of what is best for all and walking this into a solution based society is the way forward to in fact create peace and harmony within our world. This is what we all want indeed, though we have to walk the process of self change which is a walking of yourself in all facets within structured tools as an example of my above blog. These tools are shared at the Desteni-i-process LIte course (and it's free), which will support everyone willing to get the basics of what this entails and realizing that this world can change, indeed can be best for all, and we can create it in this lifetime. It's about self and who you are within what you live. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete