Saturday, January 25, 2014

Survival Programming Correction - Part 1 - Day 392




Survival programming is due to the fear of not living, not getting enough, fear of dying, and so within this I am creating a polarity of keeping this alive through desiring eternal life, desiring to always have opportunities, desiring to always have enough and be taken care of. Within this obviously not existing within the points in the physical where I will walk this into creation, but through existing in fear of surviving and desiring to have eternal life, I am perpetuating this relationship to exist in myself and so in this world, and it is not being lived in fact as I am separating myself from actually living it in fact.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to live forever and have eternal life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to always have things taken care of without effort and want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only consider my survival and living within my own experience of myself not taking into consideration everyone else who has to live as well.

I foggivev myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the hope for my life to be eternal, happy, and extensive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have all the benefits of a living being with eternal life and only desire this for my own personal gain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a fear of death and believing that I  will suffer in this life.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying and pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief about my existence that I will suffer and be in pain through a constant fear of this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear experiencing life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a point of survival in my reality and see others as a competition I have to conquer to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that survival is the only way of life.


More to follow thanks.


Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment