Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Confidence in Group Dynamics – Part 7.2 – Day 368



Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

Confidence in the Mind – In a Group/Alone – Part 7.1 – Day 367

Group Settings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to believe that I have to define myself according to others in a group and so compromise who I am within myself in each moment based on believing I have to be a certain way towards others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to compare myself to others within my environment or a group setting and see where and how I stand within the group based on my skills and looks, and so either become charged within a negative or positive energy depending how I conclude myself within the group dynamic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself based on the people I am with and compare myself in a negative or positive way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my looks to others in a group and define myself as more or less and so define myself based on the charge of positive or negative energy related to the point that I have defined myself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my skills within a group setting and see that I am either better or less then those in the group based on the assessment I have made in that moment and so believe that this assessment in a moment defines me absolutely, and so become either happy or depressed based on the definition I have held of myself in relation to comparisons among the group and myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others and so create a inferior or superior stance within the group based on the results I have found according to how I match up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I have assessed I am better, become heightened within who I am and see myself as more accepted from others and more comfortable based on this belief that I have more value then others based on my comparison assessments that I am more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create value judgments based on my mind assessments asthoughtsideas, and beliefs, when in reality I realize this does not stand up to physical reality and realize that each one have value in equal regard as life and that all have the potential for excellence in that which they decide to live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within a group setting based on the feeling I get through a belief that is based on a point of fear as being not as good, so I enhance myself whenever I can and so become inconsiderate of others within the group because I am only acting within my self interest to get to the top.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself within a group in self interest in desiring to be at the top so I can feel comfortable and accepted because I have defined being comfortable and accepted only based on who is the best rather then a living expression of me in the acceptance of myself as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself based on the belief that to be the best is to be without fear and to be able to be accepted by all and comfortable within the group, when in reality, this is only the fear showing itself as I am fearing people rejecting me and being uncomfortable within group settings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live the belief that to be the best I will be accepted and comfortable within the group and so limit myself to desire to be the best instead of living in the moment in absolute self expression with no expectations or desires for more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself based on fear of being rejected and uncomfortable in a group setting because I have defined this experience as painful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the experience of being rejected from a group as a point of being painful and so uncomfortable, when I realize I can define myself and express myself in the way that I decide who I am.

And so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make others feel rejected and uncomfortable based on fear and so live out this illusion as belief that those that don’t have skills or are not the best are not as important as those who are the best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed this belief that the best is based on a polarity as some are and some arent instead of living this within myself in all that I do in consideration of all here as equals and so ensure that all live the best rather then competing for it as this is not necessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to direct me and also I forgive I have accepted and allowed desire to be the best direct me into seeking positive energy as experiences of happiness and acceptances, when in reality these are not real because I am not living these in fact within myself but seeking it outside myself from others approval.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek others approval rather then live here and become the potential I can be in each moment as living my words in oneness and equality, and so become an example so all can live this as well and we live in what is best.

When and as I see I am going into a point of comparison within a group setting, I stop and breath, and move myself into my body through moving myself physically, ground myself, and realize I am equal and one with all that are here and do not need to attain anything to realize this, but walk self honesty and change myself to be the living word.

I commit myself to ground myself and move physically to stabilize myself from participating in energy of desiring to be the best.

I commit to stop comparing myself to others in group and work on walking my words in self expression and self acceptance.

I commit myself to stop judging others and so accept all as self and walk with people in equality and see who they are and learn/enjoy them as I would like them to do the same with me.

I commit myself to stop fear of rejection and walk the point of accepting all as life as who we are here.

I commit to move myself to open and push self expression in groups and find ways to expand and grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment