Thursday, April 25, 2019

Extreme: Working with the Extremes in the Mind to Life - Day 586


Extreme

Art By: Andrew Gable

We had a chat on this word extreme that you can find here. We all wrote out self-forgiveness on this point and then corrections, for me I found the word was in relation to getting an ego boost in seeing it as a word I define myself by being a rebel, going against the system, and within that blaming and judging the ‘system’ for what it is. The polarity of this point is fearing the extremes of this world, and so being in fear of my everyday life and the people and experiences that I walk in to or potentially could. So there is a lot of emotion within it, not much grounded and so I am interested to clear this world and redefine it to something of life value and direct living in what is best for all.

Self-forgiveness on the points:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a belief system that I am only able to fight the system and get some sort of experience of feeling good is through going to the extremes of rebelling against it, spiting it, hating it with my emotional force, yelling, screaming, blaming, fighting essentially everything and anything that is part of the ‘control’ as the system set in place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a rebellion extreme of energy in relation to the system set up and how I feel isolated, restricted, and enslaved based on how I judge and learn about the leaders of this world in the past and what has been created with what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am is someone that dislikes and needs to go into the extremes of emotional anger and spite to get my release of built up thoughts and accumulated energy as I have participated in the build of the emotions by thinking about and indulging more in the system conspires and shit that was done, instead of in those moments bringing the points back to myself and realizing where I am doing the exact same thing in myself, how I am participating and creating the same outflows within me and so without, and how what I am going to do to take responsibility to stop what is here. As I see, realize, and understand this is the only way to self freedom and so freedom for all because if I can’t stand equal and one with all as the correction process that must be walked within and without and become the solution, then I am equal and one to what is here as the system abuse and the abuse of life as I am equally doing it within myself, self honestly understanding and seeing this, and not changing it for the better and what is best as I always have the capacity to do this because I am alive and able.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed me to play into the imaginations of destroying the system, taking down the people I judge as evil and using my words in a way to manipulate the message to blame and defame others who are living a specific way, when I myself have never spoken to them, do not have any direct understanding of what path they walk, and so have no factual truth to be able to make any such judgment or go into blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with these imaginations of blame and how has done what, instead of working with the reality of myself as the evil and am judging others for as I equally am participating in the same evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare and so compete with others in this world and put people in boxes as more or less, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be more and fear being less. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play into this polarity and not take responsibility for my actions and stand as the solution in all ways until the point is cleared and I remain.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live into the the extreme petrification of the way in which this system is designed and the human being in it living from a distorted view of life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live in extreme fear of dying, being murdered, being tortured, being in a fire, being harmed in any way and so within this create the desire, need, and want to have happy feelings, happy moments, where i can suppress this fear and deny the reality of this happening to many beings in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to decide to seek out good feelings and happy times to the more and more extremes of these feelings as each time i become more and more needy as the energy dissipates and i have to face the reality of my life, the fears, and the extremes of despair i have myself in due to only seeking out blame, rebelling, and revenge on those i believe are at fault, when all the while, i am doing the exact same thing within myself toward others and so this point continues of the extremes of emotions and experiences in my world never being stable and life at peace because i myself am creating it as such - war like, extreme, imbalanced, and so separate from life here in what is best.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a point of self-delusion within energy extremes, making it about me and my own self-interest experience rather then standing within this reality, what i have created, starting with self change up into a physical level and doing what is needed and takes to change myself so i can stand self-responsibility and be a part of the solution in this world in what makes sense, walking this process of self-purification through common sense living in self-honesty and self-forgiveness until i am stable, clear, breathing, and living what is best each breath and so creating this as my within and so equally will be created in the without and the solution thus will be created as self-responsible being here.

Self Commitments to Live:

I commit myself to let go of the point of needing to bring this extreme of living in emotions and feelings through fighting the system and I commit myself to stand within myself, breath, and bring each extreme force as the energy pull of the mind to walk into the extremes of energy indulgences, I live the word self-responsibility and work on the extreme of my own self process of living change into a being that has respect and honor for the life here and does whatever is necessary to bring through this life as myself in my thoughts, words, and deeds.

So redefining this word extreme, I am using it as a point of motivation and movement to when I want to go into indulgences into the extremes of emotion through the pull of the imaginations and desires that come up especially in relation to blaming others, I stop, breath, and move into that force within the physical, using it to move me to do a point of self-investigation, find a point to forgive, and live the commitment in real time. I commit to living the word extreme for the self-movement of who I am to do what is best and honor this word as life rather than the mind taking it and my allowing and accepting self-interest as an indulgence to reign.

Thanks for reading.


Support and educate yourself on the links shared to live your best self:

http://www.eqafe.com - Check out the new unlimited subscription plan at Eqafe, it's fantastic!
www.lite.desteniiprocess.com
www.destonians.com
http://www.desteni.org
http://www.earthhaven.org

No comments:

Post a Comment