Saturday, January 18, 2014

Perfect Others While I Stand Imperfect Within - Day 385




Today I want to do some self forgiveness on my desire to control others in the direction I think they should walk rather then allowing others to walk there way and directing the situation if I see I have faced the point and can support another equal to myself, not in a way that is domineering.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to control another within the thought that ‘they don’t know what they are doing’ and justifying that I have to go and help them how to do something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that others don’t know what they are doing and so they need my help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others as less competent then me and that I need to ensure I direct things with them, so the work can be complete on time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed anger towards others within a backchat that they don’t know what they are doing and are going to screw up my interests.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed anger and irritation to direct me towards others based on a belief that I know more and others don’t know as much as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have others do what I want instead of ensuring I communicate with others to ensure there is an agreement of movement and a point of accountability equal among all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow and participate in the backchat of ‘others are going to screw up’ and so become pushy towards others rather then approach with a point of inquiring rather then being a know it all.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed to not see, realize, and understand that I am going into my ego of desiring to be more with others and perfect outside rather then face my inner world where I feel inferior to others and see myself as quite messed up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as an inferior and thus compensate on the outer world and act superior to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk the correction of working on myself within who I am in writing and continue to direct myself in polarity of inferior/superior.

I forgive that I have accepted and allowed to blame others for the inner discord I feel, and so become reactive in my outer world instead of sorting , stopping and not moving myself until I have sorted out the point in self honesty and walked the correction and proven to myself I have change before I direct others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to control others cause within myself I don’t feel in control of who I am.

More to come on this.

When and as I see I am going into any actions of control towards others, I stop and breath, and realize I am not sorting and looking within to see where I am in fact not feeling in control within myself.

I commit myself to stop reacting and directing others in a controlling way.

I commit to find the pattern within myself and sort it out in self writing before I direct towards another.


I commit to put myself in the other shoe and direct others within self trust after I have proven I am stale in the point by walking it over time.

Eqafe Interview Support on Control I recommend:
Reptilians - Thought and Thinking - a Deliberate Creation of Control
Anxiety Support By the Atlanteans (Part 1) - Part 83

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment