Monday, January 6, 2014

Inferiority in the Mind and Intellect – Part 4 – Day 373



Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

Follow this series:

I was watching a speech of Norm Chomsky discussing the history of Haiti and the imperial powers it has been strangled by over a century of time from there liberation of French power in the late 1800s. It was quite fascinating to learn about the history of our country as the US, and the importance of understanding it to the extent where we cansee the consequence and be able to implement solutions to create a better world for all. I will continue this discussion on this particular case with Haiti in later blogs, but for now I would like to continue with the inferiority point I have opened up, where when hearing people ask questions, I had a thought come that ‘I would screw that up, I would be so nervous I couldn’t speak’, and this thought is based on an inferiority belief about myself that I am not as articulate and intelligent then Norm Chomsky and he will judge me in a bad way. And this is not in fact the case, the real point behind this is that I judge myself extensively and this is due to thinking that I am stupid and not articulate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own insecurities and judgments that I lack onto others within my world within an undertone notion that they are the cause of the feelings of inadequacy within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for the inadequacy that I feel within myself and blames others for making me feel this way due to the experience I am having within myself in there presence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief of lack within myself in comparison to another within my mind, where I realize in reality this will not live up to it’s absolute conclusion I have made because these absolute conclusions of what my mind is believing and I am so thinking and following is not real as it’s not based on fact but based on ‘created illusions’ within my mind I have projected onto reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my beliefs within my mind onto reality and thenreact to it in inferiority when in reality I created all of it and am limiting myself through my own fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge me based on a point of belief rather then live in reality and build myself each step through the common sense solutions I see I will have to walk to grow and become better in my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the mind reality to direct me of feel good in energy rather then walk the necessary steps to build myself and stand stable not matter what I face through the tools shared of self forgivenessand self correction.

When and as I see I am going into a form of judgment and then blame onto my reality based on a fear within myself, I stop and breath, realizing that I am only limiting me and I am creating this all within myself.

I commit to let go of the beliefs in my mind and walk reality based living.

I commit to slow down myself through breathing until I am stable and so do not react when I see a form of blame or judgment experience within myself is coming up.

I commit to stop judging myself and walk the correction of accepting myself in reality and participating in reality equal and one.

I commit to face myself in writing and in the physical to move beyond inferiority and see myself equal to life and solive life to the fullest potential I can.

Eqafe Interview Support that I Recommend:

Insecurity: Introduction - Atlanteans - Part 148
Insecurity: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 149
Insecurity: Insecurity-Confidence Polarity - Atlanteans - Part 150
Confidence: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 151
Confidence: Practical Support - Atlanteans - Part 152
Confidence: The End - Atlanteans - Part 153

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment