Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 303 – Self Judgment – Comparison Memory Breakdown – Money – ‘We are NOT shopping there’


Check out this blog for reference of this portion below:
Day 299 – Self Judgment – Comparisons – Money Memories

“shopping at ames and bradleys which were stores that were cheaper in price and my sisters use to make fun of my mom for going there, and so I from that perspective saw it as a cheap and like not cool place to shop, so saw us as ‘low-class’ for shopping at these places for clothes and thus didn’t want to be associated with the name of these stores nor buying clothes from them and wearing them around my friends in more the older childhood like 5th-6th grade on.”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare the clothes we wear based on the store it was bought from and the name brand, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seewhere people buy things is a status of who they are as either high class or low class.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself wanting only to be associated with the high class stores and clothes because within me it gives me a sense of importance and status over others because I could afford those clothes, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only define myself and others based on the symbols of the clothes they wear and thus create an idea in my mindabout them based on my idea of the symbols I have created within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself within this idea of symbols and that some symbols are better then others, and thus from this idea judge others and treat others in how I judged these symbols.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an idea in my mind of symbols being better then other symbols based on believing what the media said such as this makes you more important and higher status cause you are able to earn the money to get these things, and thus you are more important and valuable then those that can’t afford such symbols.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed this idea that symbols represent life and who someone is, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who a person is is based on what symbols they buy and what I judge as who they are as inferior or superior to me based on the symbols they can afford.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself and believe that those who are able to buy certain things are more valuable because they have more money and thus were able to get that money, and those who can’t get those symbols aren’t worth as much because they are not good at getting money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create my relationship with others based on my perceived definitions of value based on symbols that one wear, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another and treat another any differently then I would want for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed symbols to direct me into separating and compromising myequality with others believing this is real, when in fact these are not real, but made up, and what matters is not what the symbol represent as the being, but what it’s purposes in creating life in the best way possible is as I realize what is valuable and thus equal within all is the life that live, and thus this is the only value that is real and thus should be honored and respected within all and thus given equal support for all to have the support all need to live in dignity as this is what I would want for myself.

When and as I see myself go into any point of judgment of a symbol on any point of the physical and judge it as more or less based on ideas within myself, I stop and breath, and realize that this is a programmed behavior of status desires to be more and thus I see, realize, and understand I am compromising my self integrity by judging others in any way as more or less then me.

I commit myself to investigate all symbols I judge as bad or good, and thus purify them through self forgiveness, self correction, and living the correction in my world.

I commit myself to breath through all judgments and release the memory of energy as being superior or inferior until I am stable within it and can direct myself in equality with the physical.

I commit to support all life here regardless of any point of difference of physical picture/image, and treat others as I would like to be treated always.

I commit to breath through the desire to judge and release the energy through my feet and into the earth to practice stability in these moments of energy activation, such as when I see a symbol and react to it.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment