Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 300 – Self Judgment – Comparison Memory Breakdown - Money – ‘Rich Friend’



Check out this blog for reference of this portion below:

“my friend in school, I went to her house, she had the same amount of kids in her family as us, but her house was really big and she had this gigantic tv that fit her whole wall, I was amazed and in that moment compared myself/family to hers and saw us as less able to buy these things like this huge tv which I desired, and so got depressed cause we couldn’t afford such things that I really wanted and saw would be really cool to have.”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to my friends family because of the tv they had in there house and the size of their house, and see my family and thus me as less worthy due to this belief that those who have money have more power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have money and the family that I was with to have money so I could be seen by others as powerful and worthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto this memory of seeing our family as less then my friends and holding onto the belief that we will never be able to have everything we want because we don’t have a lot of money, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only care about having money so I could buy things I desired and be entertained while not caring how or to what ends this was met.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care about the amount of work and how the people around me where in there beingness, but only caring about impressing others around me to show we had money and thus worth, and getting what I wanted as entertainment through money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see my friend as superior to me because her family had more stuff and thus more money then our family based on what we had for things, and thus saw myself asinferior and less then her because I couldn’t match up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to my friend and thus judge us based on money value and what we have when within this I realize is not a fair system nor a real point of value, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a separation with my friend based on desire and judgment, and thus change my demeanor towards her because now I was intimidated.

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to change my demeanor with my friend as intimidated based on feeling inferior to her because I compared our stuff and saw she had more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow feelings as inferior and desires direct me into compromising the life that is here between my friend and I, and thus miss the opportunity for self enjoyment and expansion with another in equality.

When and as I see that I am going into a point of judgment another and comparing myself to another based on what they have in monetary value, I stop and breath, and realize that this is only going to cause separation ascompetition and judgment, and thus disempower me and divide the opportunity here of life expression between us.

I commit myself to see life here for what it is in it’s purpose, letting go of what things are worth, and thus use products within common sense.

I commit myself to stop defining myself by my products and what I have, and focus on living my life in the best it can be, focus on doing rather then having.

I commit myself to stop judging me and others based on our monetary stuff and value, and work towards anequal money system where all are valued equally.

I commit myself to breath through all feelings releasing them as a directive force within me, and I direct myself in the best outcome I have gathered through my own common sense.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment