Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 292- Self Judgment – Back Chat Breakdown – Thought #1




Please reference this blog, for further context to this quote below:
Day 291 – Self Judgment – The Voice of Unreason

‘this is not going to work, your too all over the place, he’ll want someone more stable and calm’ 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept this thought as real and thus contemplate ending any chance or interaction with this potential partner due to this thought that I am not ready, I am not someone who will be good for him, I am not stable enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe what my mind was saying and follow that through potentially sabotaging the whole meet up due to fear instead of looking at my progression in the physical, how I have changed within and as my own dedication, will and action, and stopped this point of sabotage of myself with the mind that is not in fact real or fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my mind over my physical action, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow my mind as the illusion of thoughts telling me who I am instead of standing within my own self doing and awareness of who I am by how I live and how I have changed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear rejection of this potential partner and thus create scenerios in my mind where I used in the past to sabotage myself so I don’t have to face this potential of possibly being rejected.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my mind in my own self interest in the past to not have to face my fears, and thus blame the mind for what it is that I am doing as sabotaging myself instead of taking responsibility for myself and realizing it is me as the mind that has to change, I the directive principle of my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to sabatoge myself and thus use and abusethese backchat thoughts of less then beleifs to do this with and make me not move and push through my fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use illusions as thoughts and thus backchat thought of seeing myself less then to justify my existing in fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to direct me in my living instead of directing myself in common sense and what is best for all.

When and as I see myself going into my mind and following backchat thoughts of self sabotage, I stop and breath, and realize that these thoughts are not who I am and are not real. I realize I define and thus am able to direct myself in my own awareness based on how I live in the physical and who I am within my beingness.

I commit myself to not accept this thought of ‘this is not going to work, your too all over the place, he’ll want someone more stable and calm’ to direct me by speaking this is not real it’s my backchat, and breathingthrough this thought, and walking the path of the physical, facing my fear.

I commit myself to check and see what is the point that I am abdicating to the mind by accepting this backchat thought, and bring this point through writing and correction so it stops having power over me.

I commit myself to move within physical awareness and not participate in any backchat thought that arises by not participating.

When and as I see that I am going into fear and following this backchat due to this fear, I stop and breath, and realize that fear is not who I am and I am not bound by this fear. I realize I can move beyond fear by facing it and finding the point that is able to be walked to support to stabilize myself and walk what is best for the situation.

I commit myself to move my physical body through this fear by pushing myself to face the fear, find the common ground within the points, and walk the physical solution in self honesty to support me to be stable, find this point through writing, and push myself to live it.

I commit myself to find the trigger point for this fear and push this point to face it and stop it from controlling me, and in this case stop the thoughts from directing me by focusing on what is physically real and that life is equal and one.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment