Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 36- My Way or the Highway

Trying to control others to get what I want because I 'think' I am better.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the stance against others that 'it is my way or the highway' and disregard the other completely only existing within my own wants, needs, and desires in self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to justify this stance as 'it's my way or the highway' due to the acceptance of me in self righteousness in ascertaining that I am right and the other is wrong thus giving myself the belief that I know the way because of this desire to control the outcome and that I know I am smarter then others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to control the outcome within and as my world and the beings in my world because I believe that I am smarter and have considered more and demonstrate more of a knowledge base where I have the right to direct in this control of getting it done my way because I am 'seeing' that I am considering more so thus I am more capable to direct the other beings seeing and realizing this is where enslavement is bred and allowed by accepting that I am more then life here, I stop this point of seeing myself more and walk to equality as myself as this physical world as life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that based on my own assessment of what is here within my world I can and should direct others to do tasks in the way I want as I believe that I have created the most efficient way and the other ways are done in laziness and half assed.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see myself within what is here in actuality and stop the need to control and be more and thus be able to walk in equality in peace to come to what is and will be best for all by sharing and considering all that is here to be considered within all beings that are within my world and willing to share themselves.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the belief that 'I know better' completely separating myself from the physical and thus only accessing my desire to be more then others and higher as I am seeing myself less then and thus need a point to compete with and potentially win because I see myself as in need to prove myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compete with others in the chance that I can win and be seen as more thus proving my value among others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel the need that I have to prove myself based on not accepting myself and defining myself by others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to place self value outside of me when I realize it can only be lived and fulfilled within and as me and then thus within my living into and as my creation as the world that I live.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself as inferior to others and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compete with others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define another being and judge a being based on my mind projection of them from my ego where I desire to be seen more and thus be able to control the situations in my world thus I use diminishment in my mind such as this judgments unto the other so I can get what I want out of the situation and justify my actions as abuse.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself in a view of self righteousness where I believe that I am regarded as more and considered more then others and thus go into this stance that I can do/be more because in my mind I have created myself to be more and thus controlled others and pushed others to do what I see as right not considering their point of view and them as equal to me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss the others as me and thus desire to control to get my needs met.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow self righteousness to direct me in desires to control and be seen within myself as more and manipulate to get my way.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to control others and manipulate them to get what I want.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into anxiety when I am not getting what I want and thus become rude to others because I am blaming them for me not getting what I want.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become rude to others due to my dishonesty of not considering all here as me and allowing my own desires to direct me to miss points and thus lose focus on what is best for all and compromise myself with others by trying to be a dictator and thus go into anger as blame on points that I have created and are responsible for as I realize all here is me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to not speak to others as equals but that I know more and am smarter then.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compete with others and always be within the stance of competition and being more then others in all areas that I can compete in.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compete with myself and diminish myself due to separating myself from what is here as life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow myself to be self righteous and separate myself from the solution here within equality with all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from what is here as life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to enslave others within trying to dominate them and control when I am only creating the enslavement of myself as I will not give free to others as I want for myself, and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting desire for power over others direct me within the desire to be seen as the best.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself in self interest to override life here in equality and oneness and thus abuse life in self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abuse life based on getting my desires met.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be directed by desire, but stop and direct me here as the physical in common sense in what is best for life one and equal with what is best for me. Always I put myself in the shoes of the other and walk the correction to align to the physical equality of us here as we walk for this world for all best in all ways.

When and as this point comes up to control others, I stop, breath, and direct myself to consider the other as myself, put them within and as me and walk equality to thus be able to see what is here and how I can support for what is best for all within and as others in consideration equal to how I would like to be considered. I realize I have to stop my mind as power and control in self interest so I can see within reality in what I am actually doing to be able to walk the solutions with the other in the best way possible in what is real.

I commit to stopping controlling others and walking as equals in all ways til there is no movement when and as I am here with any form of life but self movement.

I commit to stop desiring to have it my way and be at the top, but become humble and walk with others to see that we all benefit together.

I commit to stop anxiety by walking myself within practicality and discipline to get all my tasks done and walk what has to be done in the time frame aligned.

I commit to walk as equals with all and stop all abuse through desires and self interest.

I commit to walk the correction from self interest to the interest of all in equality as myself and how I would want to be treated and thus give to another as I would like for myself.



my way or the highway, hit the road jack, controlling boss, control, mind control, brainwashed, forced labor, slavery, enslavement, manipulate, equality, equal money, eqafe, equal life, desteni, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment