Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 24- Impatiences

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be impatient towards life within and as my world.

I forgive myself allowing and accepting myself to exist within a point of impatience towards others in my world that are slow in learning or slow in movement, and thus go into irritation and anger towards them because they are slowing me down.



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as a point of impatience due to the fact that I can't get what I want when I want it and thus have to wait for a point that I desire to have in immediacy.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire a point in immediacy because I believe that I can not wait and thus going into the mind as within competition to thus combat the being who stand in my way to thus get my desires met and me closer and closer to that point that I want to attain to.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into desires of getting things immediately so I can always be getting to a point where I can attain all my desires in the quickest possible way through rushing and moving quick.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to move in quickness because I believe I will miss something if I don't move fast.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting fear of lose due to me accepting myself as the mind.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that within myself I need to do things quickly and need to do things within a time frame where I set the rules thus expecting others within my world to realize these time measurements I am holding life within and thus go into irritation and anger towards that being who cause me to not get what I wanted in that time frame.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to place time restraints and constriction on life within and as a mind projection of me having to move quickly and thus limit life here within time and movement as my mind is in a hurry.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to limit myself with time and accept and allow myself to limit myself with others due to my reaction to the expectation I put on them if they don't meet my desired goals for them and myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to project myself into the future in an attempt to cover all bases and have control within the situation I am in to thus be able to have my world be as I desire it and thus when it doesn't go as planed within the manner in which I desired it to I blame another.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to blame another based on the projections of myself I am allowing and accepting to be directed by when I realize and see that life does not have to be based on time, life is able to function within and as who we are within the pace of living which is the pace of moving as breath and thus to move quicker or slower within life as a breath is going into points as the mind in separation to get something from the living for self.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from here as the living breath in movement and thus go into a polarity playout of laziness and quickness to compensate for the up and down playouts this cause where I lax and then go quick to make up for lost time instead of being here within stability as I breath and as I walk one step at a time and thus accumulate self movement within a stable footing I go into the mind as haste and thus crash and just want to do nothing accept instability and energy movements as the mind exist within.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into backchat thoughts of diminishment towards another based on me accepting and allowing myself to exist within a point of time as competition where I believe I have to be or do something in a certain time frame or I lose and go into thoughts of hate and blame to the other who I see won based on me existing within separating me from the other and seeing them in competition as better/worse.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to abuse life based on my own self limitations and expectations onto others and thus diminish myself based on me abusing life by creating conflict when I don't get my expectations met.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into diminishing myself by abusing another in my mind in putting them down and seeing them as not as good as me because they are not walking the same pace as me and based on my belief that I am quick and thus quick makes me more capable, I believe I am better and thus validate the abuse within myself because I am accepting my ego as being more special direct me based on what I do.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to diminish and abuse life based on my backchat of seeing me more then another as more capable and thus go into thoughts of name calling and blame to release the frustration that has built up because I didn't get my way by getting my time requirements met to my liking based on what is happening in my world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to take my anger out on another and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to limit myself to the mind as boundaries as time.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting time to direct me here and thus not live here within who I am as I walk and direct myself at the pace I walk as breath.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself by what I do and not by who I am thus missing myself here within the opportunity to live as one and equal with myself as all life as I realize this is who I really am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to miss life here within desires and definitions.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as desires and definitions and have that direct me.

When and as this point of rushing and impatience is here, I stop breath and slow myself down to the rhythm of breath, focus on my physical movement and who I am here as life. I stop the energies through breathing stop the thoughts within myself, and live as who I realize I am one with the other. No judgments but just walking the correction to stop participating in the mind as time restraints, anger as emotions, and live within the consideration of the other and find common ground and support to thus be able to walk here as equal and one with all life as who I am.

I commit to stopping the rush to live and thus then the desire for relaxation, and walk within and as my breath as life and thus move within the physical as I breath and live from this point of stability as I ground myself here and stop the movements within to go into conflict.

I commit to see and understand who the other is as myself and find what is needed to walk equality with the other to always be able to find solutions for what is here and support and assist the other as I would want to be supported.

I commit to stopping emotions direct me as anger and thus desire and walk within the physical doing what's best for all and walking within equality so all life can be free to live and breath as self in expression.





impatience, 2012, rushing, im late, being late for work, rushhour, traffic, he did it, hurry up, slow, equality, life, equal money, desteni, eqafe,

No comments:

Post a Comment