Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 23- Walking as an Abuser due to Greed

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the abuse of life exist within this world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept the abuse of life as I accept the abuse within myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as abuse as I exist as an abusive person to others through my actions as desiring more.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within a system in this world that allow the abuse to those who are vulnerable.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist with a system in place that accept some to have the ability to live in comfort and some to live in suffering due to the fact that they live with no money.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a system exist where life is determined within living or dying based on the support as money that is available, and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within a system that cause abuse to life due to the fact that the means of living in this world is scarce and only given to a few where I accept and allow those to go without in a deliberate point of abuse and suffering because I realize there is enough, but I don't want to share.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire more then another as a want were within society this perpetuates the greed and hoarding of the resources in this world that is here for all to only be given to those who desire to have more only for themselves.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not share with my fellow life beings unconditionally as I see not doing this is not doing it for myself so thus I am only sabotaging myself here, when I realize and see there is enough for all to live in dignity.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as greed in my attempt to get what I want because I desire it and have the idea that I need it even in the face of the suffering in this world that go without as I go with more then my fair share.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within need and desire as illusions of the mind and allow this to direct me to have more then my fair share. I stop this point of illusion as need and desire and give to all as I would want for myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be stingy and greedy in not sharing the resources that are here with all life as myself as I do realize that the life here is one with me thus feel the suffering and ill effects that I feel when I go without resources which is not even for a short moment.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within and as a point of desire to have a reward for who I am here and thus seek this reward through the stuff that is here within desire for myself to be happy.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire happiness from points outside me as a reward for what I do instead living within and as each moment and living happiness as myself in the very life that I am living as I realize it is a gift.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire more then my fair share so I can get more and more of this nice feeling as I attain more and more stuff, this I realize is not real because this feeling only lasts as long as the moment I get the thing initially, then it runs out and I am left empty.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within this point of desire and reward for my own happiness feeling within myself, but realizing I am only cycling through the feelings and emotions of happiness and depression due to the outside point as a reward which makes me happy for a moment.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within points of desire and thus allow points of depression based on living from separation and defining my happiness on something outside of myself which I realize will always be fleeting.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within polarity play outs of happiness/depression by separating myself from myself here in who I am within living to desires and wants which come from my mind which shows I am not here living but in my mind somewhere.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself here within living as I realize I must accept myself here to truly have fulfillment and give to all as I would want for myself to truly be happy here as who I am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from life and cause abuse.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abuse life.

When and as this point of desire to have more, I stop, breath, and let the desire go, I walk in all points in my world one and equal with all and thus share myself and all I have equal and one to all as I would for myself. I stop greediness and stop abusing life within separating myself into feelings as happiness.

I commit to stop greediness and the desire for more within and as my living and I commit to share all I have freely with all in my world as what is here is for all and I give as I would like to receive.

I commit to stopping separating myself from others and thus walk solutions in this world that will indeed support all life here through walking the principles of oneness and equality as who I am to a new system that is best for all and in self truth as I walk this as myself so all can live and the abuse will stop forevermore because all are in support one with me and equal in all ways.




abuse, abuse life, greediness, war, low class, middle class, wealthy, elite, social system, equality, equal money, eqafe, desteni, 2012, new system, solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment