Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 42- I am More Worthy then You

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within the polarity play out of seeing myself more worthy then another being due to a judgment I am holding and creating within myself towards life here among me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within the point of separation to others within the idea that some are worthy while others are not worthy.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live into this polarity play out due to my desire to be seen as the best and compete with others here so I can be on top and thus I allow this point of comparison and judgment because I desire to win.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to win and be the best because I am not seeing who I am here as life as equal but seeing myself within survival and that I have to be more then others to survive which is based on me not accepting myself and living within comparison and judgment as polarities as separation to define who I am. Here I realize and see that all that exist is one with me thus no polarities really exist here within this physical world as we all are made of life/source/substance and thus this is who we are, anything else is the mind and thus made up in self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to win and beat others when I realize and see that we are not in a game or a race here to win, we don't have to survive here and try to be on top, we are equal in fact and thus through living this principle within myself and within this world we can return to who we are as equal and one and be free.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hold on to this picture of perfection of a being who is perfect within all the points I have defined as perfection within and as myself and thus judge others based on this idea of perfection I am holding onto and thus living and basing myself from.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have this idea that to be perfect and thus worthy one have to have allot of money, nice material stuff, well paying job, well educated, clean cut, pretty to the eye, fit and athletic, confidence, well versed and comfortable with self, and thus gauge and define others on this idea of perfection within myself that is based on a picture and not on real life here living.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see life worthy if they fit into this picture and miss reality here miss what is real as me here living in breath as all are.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into a comparison towards all in my world based on this point of seeing life as an idea instead of  seeing life within reality.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an idea of how live is suppose to live and create expectation when meeting someone or something and thus go into comparison and judgment and define them based on what I see and interpret.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within life through and as pictures and ideas as mind projections and creations instead of living where I am here in each breath and seeing life for real here as one with me as we are all here living we are not in our heads living we are here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as expectation of how life should be based on ideas and pictures made up by myself instead of existing within reality and living from the physical in real time and as who I am one to the other in equality.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as comparison to life and who and what life is existing as instead of being here and walking equality through seeing and correcting myself in what I am separating myself from and stopping the separation from myself here as others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as judgment of myself and all life based on pictures and ideas and expect life to fit into my desire of perfection and thus go and judge them as less then or more then me so I can define who I am here because I am not seeing myself worthy and equal to others but always within this polarity play out of more/less.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within worthy or not worthy due to what I see and what I think about others instead of living life here in worthiness of all as myself and walking myself into and as the physical as self correction to live one with all and within reality equal to all stopping the judgements of myself and all life and stopping existing within my head as ideas and pictures.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within a polarity of more or less and separate myself from all life due to my desire to be more.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live within and as this desire to be more then others. I stop this desire and stand here and correct this pattern by walking as breath and stopping my participation within these desires by living the correction through living equal and one within and as my world.

When and as this point comes to see myself as more, I realize and stop and breath, stabilize myself and see within the moment what is it that I am not accepting of myself here and thus had to go into superiority to make myself feel better. Bring it back to self and see where I am not living within equality and thus correct myself through the tools, and stop the participation completely as comparison and judgment because all here is self and thus I must walk this acceptance to stop the conflict within myself as self judgment.

I commit to stopping myself within and as points of self compromise through judging and comparing life to me but live with and as life and walk the correction that is needed to walk this always.

I commit to stop existing within the polarity play out of worthy or not worthy and live the equality of myself by living this within my world with all no matter who or what one is or look like, breath and interact and walk as the physical in common sense for what is best for all.

I commit to walk within self support and walk the tools to correct my faulty living so I am stable here and live who I am as life to honor who we are here as equal among all in all ways.



i am more worthy then you, worthiness, elite, kings, queens, royalty, celebrities, wealthy families, businessmen, high rank, superior, equality, equal money, equal life, journey to life, 2012, desteni, eqafe

No comments:

Post a Comment