Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 32- Not Standing Up for Myself

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to because of fear suppress myself and see myself as unworthy of others time/attention so thus allow them to abuse me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be in fear of others due to the fact of me seeing myself as weak and thus not able to stand up to another based on me being within this point of competition and thus fear of losing and being seen as less then.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not stand up for myself based on the self judgement that I am not as smart as the other and thus will lose within confrontation with someone because I am only directing myself within competition and thus always will be based on the polarity of win/loss and subject to the feelings of happy/sad based on the polarity pole that plays out.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel inferior or superior to another being based on size of body types and thus accept and allow myself to go into fear or exaltation based on what is being seen and determined by myself in comparison to the other and if I will be better or not.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel inferior or superior based on the picture being presented in competition to another and thus accept and allow myself to either go into weak/strong based on what I determine myself as and thus direct from a starting point of separation in comparision.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compare and compete with others here as I realize we are all one, 'I' as all life is what exist.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel inferior or superior to others based on the age of the other being and thus go into inferior if I am close to the same age and suppress myself with the others because I don't want to seem not cool.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel superior to young kids and older folks based on my idea that I am more in the 'know' and thus more able to move around and thus see myself more then them because of what I can do.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from others based on seeing myself more or less than another and thus based on this determination suppress or express myself by how I have defined and judged my world and how they will perceive and respond to me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire praise and to be seen as cool form others and thus always desire to show this perfect picture presentation to others so I can be seen in this way, but when I feel that the other is more then I am in that moment, I will immediately go into suppression as a defense mechanism to not have to expose myself and thus can hide in silence and withdrawal as a defense mechanism to stop abuse.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being abused by others and within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abuse others in my world directly or indirectly as I realize that I would not want this for myself so thus I stop it completely within and as stopping the abuse with and towards others by stopping it within myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself as less then others based on my judgment of myself as not perfect and within seeing this point of trying to be perfect suppressing myself based on my belief that if I show others that I am not perfect they will use this against me and abuse me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being abused by others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to look for others to show me who I am and thus base myself on the outer world rather then on the inner world as how I am living within and as me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to seek praise from others and try to impress others to make myself feel good and special and thus seek this out rather then just accept myself here in equality with all and walk the point of oneness as life as the physical so equality can be actually lived here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to seek good feelings from the energy generated through relationship ties with others and base myself on the energy I can generate. Within this I realize and see this is a trap of cycles of infinity if I allow it to exist within good and bad feelings determined by what is coming at me so I stop the polarity play out, stand stable, and direct myself by who I am as principles.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into polarities based on what reality is showing me instead of remaining here and being able to direct myself within awareness and understanding of all as me and walk to solutions in stability no matter what is here, I stand, I direct in equality and oneness, and I remain.

When and as this point of fear comes up with others and I go to compromise myself because I am existing within trying to gain a nice feeling, I stop, and breath, I speak that I am here and thus am equal and one with all in fact. I realize and see that all mind projections as ideas, beliefs, fears, emotions, experiences for energy is not real and thus will create an illusion as I live this. I stop energy by accepting myself here fully and stop the judgement of who Iam. I stop living within the illusion of the mind as energy and walk here in physical practical living by standing up within myself and not accepting anything less then what is real, life here free for all by walking freedom as myself.

I commit to stop going into fear and stand assertive within and as myself to speak the truth of what is here within common sense and practical considerations.

I commit to stop mind ideas and projections of trying to be special and gain praise by being this perfect picture and live here as myself in acceptance and simply being me.

I commit to stop chasing feelings to make myself feel good, but live here and create a world where good is for all and we all enjoy our selves here in equality.

I commit to stop all abuse in my world by stopping it within myself and accepting myself fully as life one and equal.



not standing up? how do I stand up for myself? how to deal with bullies? bullying, kids are bullied, my kid is bullied, fear, abuse, equality, equal money, eqafe, desteni, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment