Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 22- A Sore Throat as Physical Support

Today my throat is very soar, I woke up with it soar, and throughout the day it didn't bother me much, but when I got home from work it kicked in with a vengeance. Interesting, I use the word vengeance because it's not the illness itself that is avenging against me, but me to myself as I have created such a sore in my throat. I looked at the pain and see that obviously it's in my throat, and thus throat is related to speaking. Within having a look at this point with speaking, I see that I am not living my words. I have written allot of self forgiveness and thus have not been following up within my living and living these statements in constancy and consistency, and thus the physical will show me through the pain that I am missing something and thus re-look at and re-consider my self application in self honesty, which is really awesome to have here.

I see this sore throat is showing me that I am not speaking in clarity and stability, thus sabotaging my voice as equals with all through going into ego to gain from what I speak or do, thus where the pain manifests when I speak and swallow. The physical showing me to stop talking, walk my correction in my living, and thus then speak as I have indeed lived what I speak and I can come from a perspective of support within the consideration of all because I actually lived it out. It's really awesome the physical because you can't hide, cheat, sidestep, escape, lie from the physical, it is you, and thus is in unconditional support and assistance to show within this point of pain that we are here and thus something is off with me as the physical is our point of stability and equality here. So thus I am walking faulty and thus need correction, so pain equaling wake up call from the physical as you.  So walking the whole point through, and transcending all points of energy movement, and then I can go into directing others and sharing. Live the point to completion and then I can live words as myself because it will be true thus I am in self honesty as me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to speak when I have not completely lived out the point I am speaking about and thus compromise myself and potentially another within the words that are not in clarity and are energy driven.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to commit to living statements, and then revert back to patterns of desire or blame, and thus come from a point of ego within who I am being here, thus sabotaging my opportunity to really support another one and equal with myself through and as me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to commit to statements that are too big in scope and I realize within myself I will not be able to live them out fully thus compromising my self trust.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to speak self forgiveness statements through ego within a desire to sound superior and in control.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compromise myself through speaking self forgiveness through ego in trying and attempting to exalt my ego and have others see me as superior.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to gain good feelings from others through what I write as self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to be seen more then who I am from others who read my writings.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to speak self forgiveness just to speak it and get it over with.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to speak self forgiveness just to have something down on paper.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to speak self forgiveness at times as a chore as I realize this is me as my mind as ego trying to diminish myself so I will stop my process and live within and as the mind so it can stay alive and control me for it's own means as energy generation, I realize the mind is me within control as I allow energy movement to direct me instead me in stability directing myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compare myself to others and see my self forgiveness as inferior, thus living within the polarity of better/worse. I realize I must stop this and live within stability as support as I realize and see within my own living, the gift self forgiveness is to myself as I see that I have changed by walking it and practicing it which I am so grateful for.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have this expectation of myself to have statements of self forgiveness that have purpose and meaning within my idea of what others want to here, thus coming from a perspective of separation within trying to live up to my ideas instead walking within and as stability here and walking what is here within my statements that I write.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to thus then go into self compromise in my living as I am not completely here and stable within my self forgiveness, thus missing myself here within the point of change and transcendence when I walk in my daily life by being dishonest within my self forgiveness sabotaging my opportunity to really be here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to miss myself here within and as this walk into self transcendence into life one and equal and so thus I realize I must push myself to remain here, keep it simple and to the point, and walk slowly within the correction in space time as I walk in humbleness and self acceptance to live here one and equal with myself as all life.

When and as this point of ego as trying to be more then I am here within anything that I act on or speak, I stop, breath and walk within stability. I realize and see that when I speak more then who I am here in each moment, I am separating myself and thus sabotaging myself into living in compromise with myself as others by living in dishonesty with only myself, I am only compromising my self to walk as life thus I stop this self sabotage and walk the correction in self honesty.

I commit to slow myself down within the self forgiveness statements as well as the living of these statements within my day to day as a correction of the statements realizations.

I commit to not speak nor act on points that I have not stood stable in, and thus stop all direction until I have walked the point through in my living and so realize the point that is to be walked and lived to honor and respect the oneness and equality of all so thus I walk step by step into myself here within a world that is best for all through my living of my words for real.

I commit to slow myself down as the living breath and focus on this gift of life within the breath of life and stop my desires and urges for more, be humble, and walk in gracefulness as me as I enjoy and walk the acceptance of life as myself.




self forgiveness, living words, life, words, sore throat, strep, self correction, equality, equal money, desteni, eqafe, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment