Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 40- Do I Deserve Life?

Looking at the point within myself of asking the question do 'I deserve to live?' And how I have built up a resistance to myself to really live and express myself because I don't believe I am worthy enough to live a life of comfortably and enjoyment, living within this pattern of self sabotage.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to create the question in my mind of 'do I deserve life?' implying that I am in question of if I deserve life or not when who I am and have always been here is life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss myself here within the honor and respect of life as life is here within all and existent for all but through my desire to be more I have sabotaged my opportunity to live as I have separated myself from life/source/substance and desired to be more then who I am here as life within and as all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire my own self interest as power and control through being more then others and dividing myself here as life and life for all because of the desire for my own self satisfaction.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to choose my own self interest over life here among all and thus disempower myself to really live and thus question my ability to live not realizing that I have created this act of not living within and as who I am here as life and thus created the question of 'do i deserve life?', but realizing I have separated myself into conflict and competition for my own self satisfaction creating the diminishment feeling within me and sustained by me thus the questioning of who I am as life based on the fact that I am not here living as life which is one and equal with all that exist unconditionally.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within separation as self interest for my own self satisfaction missing me here and the opportunity to create a better world equal and one to all where real freedom and peace exist.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to choose my ego over life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abdicate my responsibility and desire pity from life because I am living not in stability. Within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to blame life for the way I am living abdicating my self responsibility as I realize and see I am the creator of my life and this world as a whole.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abdicate my responsibility to life and to existence and created a world of suffering and pain.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself in self interest and thus create a world of conflict and division where war and starvation exist.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from myself here as life/source/substance for self interest as ego.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to within this question of 'do i deserve life?' desire to live life and be life within a point of happiness and joy, but within this I will not give this happiness and joy to another as within myself I am existing within polarities and thus defining and participating in separation with others so thus I am existing and separating myself from the life that is here as myself in equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to create the desire to have a nice life when I have accepted and allowed a system where life is not given and received in equality and thus many don't have the means to live life in this physical and thus suffer and die while I exist within self interest to have my happy life missing the life of all others here happy just as I want for myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not accept myself here within who I am as life and thus 'think' and have this idea within myself that I am not worthy to live life because I am comparing and competing with others and thus separating myself from what life here is in equality with others and sabotaging myself as well as all others to in fact live in life here within equality and oneness as it has to be lived for real within self.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not accept myself based on defining me by my mind as thoughts, feelings, emotions, and ideas and thus separate myself with others due to comparison and polarity participation.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from others here due to the fact that I am existing within the mind in self interest as ego which is the idea that I am more.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within the mind as ego within the desire to be more, and thus miss me here within where life is  living here as the physical equal and one in what is real equaling substantial not in the mind as delusion as what the ego is, the mind is not real nor substancial it's in my head as thoughts, beliefs, ideas, pictures equaling not real but made up by me in self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself by my mind and separate me here from others based on energy movements.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within energy as thoughts, feelings, emotions, and pictures. I stop my participating with energy through stopping my mind participation as thoughts, feelings, judgments, and pictures within my head and live here within physical living reality within and as my physical body as physical living and participation.

When and as I go and question myself as deserving life, I stop, breath, and let go of this question and the participation of energy that exist within this questions as judgments, ego and always self sabotage. I accept myself here and realize through this acceptance I will not be in question as to who I am, but live who I am as life here equal and one within my physical body as this physical existence and walking this til I am aligned and here as breath.

I commit to stop separating myself through existing within the mind by stopping participation of sabotaging myself and walking the acceptance of myself here equal and one with all life.

I commit to walk the acceptance of me here as I accept all as me and walk the physical living to bring life in equality for all as the oneness of life for all that exist here as I exist.

I commit to walk my process to stopping the mind from directing me by stoping my participation with self interest as ego and walk my re-alignment with the physical through walking my physical into and as equality and oneness with who I am here as life one and equal with all in unconditional expression.




what is life? who am i?, who are we as life? are we life? questioning life, what is the human? what is ego? ego, self interest, desire, mind demons, demons, equality, equal life, desteni journey to life, eqafe, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment