Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 17- Shut it Up

I have noticed I get very irritated at repetitive noises, such as a cellphone going off with all the alerts that now is Incorporated within it, the texts, the fb updates, emails, phone calls, ect. and each and every time the phone buzzes, now this is not just with my phone, but all the phones in the vicinity of offices I am near. One of the rings is like a song and it plays for at least 5 seconds, and it goes off quite allot. The person enjoys the song so she keeps it as is as I've asked her to change it because it is so annoying to me, but within myself I see that I am only being impatient and creating anger within myself because I want things to be quiet and serene as I desire to have all points quiet and undisturbed when I work. Obviously this is unrealistic and impractical as their is going to be noise, disturbances, and movement within life, and this desire is just based on my ego to have it my way and not want to adapt to what is here as noise.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to become irritated at the sound of any point within this world separating me from the sound as the being within what is being created and thus go into separation as anger within irritation and desire to shut it down because it disturbs me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react in anger and irritation to the being who has the phone in their possession and thus go into back chat thoughts of how inconsiderate they are and selfish having the phone go off with that noise while I am walking the same point not considering the other and that they enjoy the sound that the phone makes. I realize and see that I am reacting as resistance and separation based on my desire to have it my way while not giving the other equal opportunity to enjoy themselves as they like and thus go into irritation and anger as back chat thoughts to try and justify my inconsideration of the other to get my own way.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from what is here as sound within this world and thus go into separation as polarity within a positive and negative based on the sound of the ring and thus go into a negative polarity charge towards the being who own the phone because I have made a judgment of dislike because of their ring.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into a negative reaction towards the being that own the phone as a backchat thought of this person is so annoying based on the sound of their phone makes.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react in dislike towards another life form based on sound.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from the sound as life and thus create preferences within and as mind as separation within like and dislike and thus create a relationship of like/dislike towards the being based on my experience I have created toward the sound of the phone as dislike so thus I conclude that I don't like the being.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to separate myself from life here based on ideas and experiences of polarity formed by reactions of self interest to have my environment be perfect to my liking and thus create a personality as ego within who I will interact with and who I will not based on how I experience the other within the relationship I have formed as ego toward the other in separation as a polarity play out of like/dislike according to how they act and what they have.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to create ideals based on only my own personal considerations as like/dislikes and thus go into polarity judgments of liking them or disliking them based on how I am experiencing myself with them as who they are and what they have as I realize this 'how I am experiencing myself' is based on my ego as emotions and feelings which is not real as they are only within the consideration of my own self interest and they are based on the mind as feelings and emotions which is not real as they are not physically here, emotions and feelings are made up within myself as mind energy and thus are not fact and not physically here as physical is what is real.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not direct myself within the moment of stopping the thoughts as irritation and anger towards the other based on the ring tone and either direct them to put it on vibrate or breathed through the irritation and stopped it until the sound of the phone do not move me anymore. I realize that I have to move myself within becoming the corrective principle within myself to direct the situation in consideration of the other as myself, and thus create a situation where their is compromise with the other equal and one to how I would want to be treated and thus a balance is reached.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting anger and irritation within me to exist and direct me to react to life instead of existing here as is and creating from a point of directness as the other in equality and oneness to create the best outcome for all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to react to life in emotions instead of standing stable and directing the point to walk a solution that is best for all such as asking to shut phone off or walking with the noise as me, and finding enjoyment within what is here as it is me.

When and as this point come up of irritation and anger towards noise or others stuff and thus go into judgment based on my likes and dislikes to the life that is here, I stop, breath, and become the directive principle to bring about a solution to what is here as the noise that is in consideration of all involved not just my own self interest. Either walk with it and live with it as I realize it is me and thus see the enjoyment with it or find a solution to have the noise reduced that suits all. I also will walk the point of walking as the noise to stop the reaction of myself as irritation and breath so thus become one with the noise until no movement is here and thus I then am able to walk in stability to direct with and as the other to a solution that is best for all instead of in reaction based on my ego.

I commit to stop irritation and anger and become stable here within and as my world to thus be able to walk here one and equal with all parts of myself no matter who or what it is, I remain here and I walk with.

I commit to stand stable within walking as the pattern stopping the polarity play out as I stop my self interest desires as ego, and stand stable within and as the point as me. Once stable I commit to stand as the solution with another in what ways we see will be best for the situation and thus best for all.


fucking noises, loud noise, annoying ringtones, phones, loud rings, ringtones, ignorant people, equality, solutions, equal money, desteni, eqafe,

1 comment: