Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 31- I Just want to Sleep

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to sleep in and not have to get up and move myself to get to work on time because its routinish and I don't enjoy living in a routinish type of lifestyle.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into desires to have it a certain way in my world so I can feel good by sleeping in and getting extra me time to just be able to do what I want within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to cause the abuse of life within and as this point of wanting me myself and I's happiness through giving good feelings to myself by sleeping in and getting that extra time to not have to go do my responsibilities.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept the resistances of facing my day and what I have to do within and as each of my responsibilities and thus go in to dread and a want to get out.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to sleep to have the comfort and warmness encase me for a few more seconds, but within this it's within the idea and desire to put off what I have to do for one or two more moments accepting and allowing myself to accumulate consequence as moments add up and I end of wasting a lot of time I could be using to be practical and get things done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel guilty when I sleep in and accept myself to indulge in the desire to just sleep away.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept the thoughts that I am so tired and thus must sleep to feel better within this using it to sleep long hours and more then I realize is required.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use sleep as an escape instead of what its for practically to rest my physical for a moment and thus get up after enough time has been spent resting which I have tested is only 6 hours.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting  the thought that sleep is the only thing that makes me feel happy, sleep is the best missing myself here within and as life and thus judging my life as hard and strenuous because I am pushing through resistances and within this accepting the mind as tiredness which is in itself a resistance.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge life as hard and strenuous instead of being here standing stable and simply walking what needs to be walked, there is no sense in sulking in the inevitable of walking and correcting myself so thus it's simply to walk it and face it.

I forgive myself for allowing an accepting feelings and emotions direct me into escapism, and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to use sleep as an escape instead of a rest for a moment for my physical.

When and as this point comes up to sleep as an escape, I breath, get up out of bed, and walk my day. I realize this is what must be done is practical physical movement, and just living here in what has to be done for what is best for all which is best for me allways.

I commit to stop trying to escape through sleep and move myself to live my decision of standing as life and walking self change to stand equal and one to all in this world.

I commit to stop emotions and feelings direct me, and walk practicality here in common sense living.

No comments:

Post a Comment