Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 41- I'm Not Worthy

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within the point that I am not worthy of life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as less then others and thus perceive myself as not as worthy as others due to me seeing myself in separation and not as good as those I judge as better.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within the polarity play out of not good and good and compare myself within life to others in this way and thus when I compare and then judge myself based on what I perceive as good/not good, I don't see myself as good, I see myself as less then, and from that starting point see myself as not worthy.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compare myself to others in separation and thus judge myself in relation to others in a polarity of worthiness or unworthiness due to my projections of my self judgment of not good enough.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abuse myself by separating myself and judging myself and seeing myself existing within unworthiness not realizing that I am existing within the cycle of worthy and unworthy and cycling back and forth in my mind within this.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as polarities here of worthy or unworthy due to my comparisons of myself and others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge life due to my beliefs and ideas about them based on my projection of this idea of some are worthy and some aren't based on the idea of perfection I am holding onto of a perfect picture in my mind.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hold onto a picture in my head as perfection and judge life from this separation as my starting point.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself as less worthy to those that are better looking then me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy then those who I see as able to converse and be more free then me within groups.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to see myself as not as worthy as others due to my education level.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself not as worthy of others due to the job I have.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself not as worthy as others due to money.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy then others due to fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy then others due to abilities in school.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy to others due to the people I don't know.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy then others due to my face.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy to others due to my body.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself less worthy then others due to my mannerisms.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then other due to where I live.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then others due to what I have existed as within my past.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then others due to my friends or lack there of.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then others due to how much I make an hour.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then others when I am called out and chastised.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then others when I think that I have made a mistake.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel less worthy then others when I say something stupid in front of others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself within the polarity of worthy or not within the idea that their are some that are worthy and some less worthy based on who we are here and how we express ourselves instead of realizing and seeing the fact that we are all here, thus within this realization in common sense is to walk the correction of stopping these ideas, beliefs, projections, and judgments of myself on who and what I am being here within and as all life and separating myself from myself as life causing always conflict and polarities to emerge as relationships of energy has been formed that must be sustained to survive as a mind and survive in this world system currently, and instead walk my process of self correction to live in self perfection with all equal and one to me in this physical world/reality as what is real and in fact here as is.

When and as this point comes to judge myself as not worthy due to an outside reaction/projection or thought I have of myself based on the polarity of better/worse, I stop, breath, and walk through the not worthiness judgment to thus be able to see the reality that it is not real as it doesn't exist within substance, what is real, but made up by myself and comes within my mind,  and walk the self honest correction. Within this I stop participating within judging life within a polarity of worthy/unworthy, and walk within equality of all as me, and only walk my self correction here within and as how I am living and then walk as life here as an example of how I have corrected myself to share with others so they can see and walk as well to stop the separation of ourselves here because we are all one and thus no one is more worthy or less worthy then anyone or anything else, but we all exist here and are free within equal expression in what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop judging life as myself within the polarity of worthy and unworthy.

I commit to walk within the physical and walk the correction of myself to stop existing in separation and comparing and judging myself based on others.

I commit to continue to walk this point of self acceptance as all here and when ready walk as an example to share and help others.



worthy being, I am worthy, am i worthy, self acceptance, self judgment, hatred, conflct, equality, equal life, journey to life, desteni, eqafe, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment