Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 37- I Hope You will Show Me the Way

Within this desire for someone to come and save me, tell me the right way to go, and give me the answers to make my process easier, and this suffering of humanity to be lifted, I see this is only a point of self escapism and sabotage based on fear and laziness.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire the point for a dimensional being, Bernard Poolman, a Destonian, a person in University, a self realized being, any being for that matter that I look up to and see that they have the answer for me, they can show me an easier way so I don't have to fully walk this process and walk every point that must be walked.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire a being from this world to show me the way to myself and how to walk this process so it is easier for me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to have my process be easier as within my mind I see it as difficult and overwhelming.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into mind resistances and live into these resistances when I come to points of difficulty and overwhelmingness and thus go into a hope that someone else can show me how to walk and show me what I am missing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abdicate my responsibility to myself within this hope that I will and can be saved by anothers words when in fact I am seperating myself from my own words and thus seperating myself to truly live the words that I speak by giving my power away to hope within another beacuse I don't desire to walk the process and stand up absolutely.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to submit to the mind and accept myself to limit myself in the face of what is here as life in suffering and thus I make the decision through my words in living here to walk absolutely in the best world for all until it is done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to abdicate my life to a resistance as overwhelmingness and a feeling of seeing life diffucult and thus go into the easy way by sitting in hope and thus losing my power to move myself and live the solution that is here to be walked within and as my own self application.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into fear and accept fear within what I will have to do within this walk to life in absolute dedication and thus I fear that I will fail.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepitng msyelf to fear failing when I realize that within and as myself as I walk breath by breath this process is done, it only takes a point of self decision as to who I am and living this desicion each and every moment and I also realize it is not a choose as this is the only path that must be walked as what is here is nothing but hell on earth and thus it's obvious common sense that I have created this mess with all of humanity equal and one and thus I as humanity equal and one require to walk the process to correction and bringing ourselves back to life. It's a desicion for life or regret in self for not walking what is here to be walked in the courage to live a world best for all in self honesty.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself for having this fear of failing and this desire to not have to walk my process as if I am less then others here this only I realize is a self sabotage point where I stand in self wallow of my 'falls' but I realize within and as the fall is the gift of life to see where I am faulty and thus be able to change myself within what is realized, it's up to me to live the change.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to adicate my responsibility to life as myself in oneness and equality to bring about a world that is best for all to a hope within escaping to not have to face myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to adicate my responsibility to life as myself in oneness and equality to a world that is best for all in a point of laziness where I see and realize this is how this world has been created in such a way where billions starve while some have enough, this to stop the desire to have an easy life through accepting laziness to do nothing because it's easier, but always push myself within the realization that I have the oppurtuinity to walk this and create a new world thus I have no choice but to walk this as I would want anyone to walk this if I didn't have the oppurtinity so it's my will to walk this until life is here in equality and oneness for all no matter what comes, I walk the tools of self honesty and self forgiveness to change my living to live equal and one with all til all here have walked this and we are equal in fact.

When and as this point to abdicate my responsibility to another or to a hope of another saving me, I stop, breath, and say, I am the way only thru my living in self honesty. I realize and see no one else can walk these steps for me, I myself must walk to life to create any change within my world and this greater world. It's all about my self and what I will walk in the face of myself here as all life til it's done.

When and as a point of resistances comes and a desire to be lazy, I immediately stand up, walk thru the resistance, and make the decision to stand within whatever the point that I was resisting in common sense. I walk this point of stopping self sabotage by walking through what I resist and correcting my living to stop the desires to be lazy.

I commit to stop the hope and desire for another to save me or show me the way and walk my living in correction to align with what is best for all in the physical.

I commit myself to stand as my own self support through walking the tools of self honesty, self forgiveness, and self corrective application when I face a resistance and thus give myself the opportunity to walk the correction.

I commit to stand with all life here as me who walk to a world best for all and assist and support all beings I can share with to help them walk this process and learn from others in self support.

I commit to stand up for life in all forms and stop the self judgment and sabotage of myself and learn from myself and realize that I am the way and thus I am my own savior.

I commit to walk through all resistances and desires to have the easy way and face what is here to be faced within what is here showing itself within and as the resistance I am experiencing.

I commit to not accept and allow laziness but move myself within the walk of self honesty to create stability within myself to walk process effectively and give myself the opportunity to live the changes in real time here to establish equality and oneness as me.



is hope real? why do we hope for things? action vs hope, savior, lord jesus save us, bernard poolman, portal, im saved, rapture, equality, equal money, equal life, desteni, eqafe, 2012, journey to life,

No comments:

Post a Comment