Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 67- Walking the Physical: Hair


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge my hair as too dry and wavy desiring a certain picture perfect look such as what I see in magazines and on the tube. I realize and understand that hair is hair and it's consistency is based on the accumulation of moisture within my body and if I don't drink enough water and give my body enough nutrients my hair will be how it will be based on physical conditions. I commit myself to eat and drink water and nutrients that support my physical in practical consideration of me as equal to the body and in common sense and stop the judgment of what my hair looks and feels like.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire hair that is straight and flat as I see this is what looks nice and I judge my hair as not nice and hard to handle. I realize and see that I am separating myself from my physical through an idea that I want my hair to be a certain way, I realize and understand that my hair is not to be defined nor desired in a specific way but here as me in what it is within and as the physical as the human body expresses.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a desire to be blond haired as I see that I like this look more then brunette as the people look nice and within this I desire to look nice for others to gain attention. I realize and see that hair color makes no difference to who someone is within and as their living and thus to define myself by my hair is a limitation that is really unacceptable as well as defining myself by the way I look which separate me from what is here into the mind which makes stuff up to use for it's own generation of mind.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself by my hair color as I desire others to notice me, see me as nice looking, and i have a belief that blond haired people get more attention based on this feature of hair color. I realize and understand that this belief is not real and only preoccupying me within and as desires to have attention from others through manipulating by what I look like as an ego drive to be better.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give in to this desire to manipulate others based on the way I look instead of being here and standing with others in who we are as equals, when and as I go into this form of trying to be someone I am not I realize and see that this is compromising me and just a form of ego to gain something from the other through in this instance using my hair as manipulation. I stop this form of manipulation and accept me for who I am in all that I am here and then walk the change to become equal with the physical as I realize the mind is self separation and compromise, I remain here as breath as this physical reality.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to manipulate people to like me through the way my hair looks and thus gain an energy boost of good feelings as I am getting attention from others when others recognize me for the way I look and this I desire the addiction to others attention on me. I realize and see that this action of manipulation through the way I look will in turn only diminish my self standing as I will not be able to trust myself as I will shape and shift myself to please others because I am accepting and allowing this addiction to others attention on me direct me. I realize and see that it's not a point of others acceptance that matters but my own which will truly give me real power as self empowerment where I will stand within who I am as life and not compromise myself to feelings and emotions based on how others see me, but within this will always know were I stand as I will always be here with who I am one and equal with all life. Thus I stop compromising myself to pictures and stand here as breath with the physical equal and one with all life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be addicted to others attention on me based on the fact that I don't see myself good enough and thus am use to using others as reference to define who I am and thus I will use all parts of my body to manipulate others to like me so I can feel better about myself as I am getting the experience I desire as attention and praise from others. I realize and see that this is not real living within and as manipulating others to like me based on the way I look and my body looks so thus I must stop defining myself by my body and the way others see/speak/look at me and thus remain here as breath and walk the physical practical reality as my movements stopping all participation to go into the addictive pattern of self compromise based on no self worth through and as defining myself by pictures and pictures only. I am not pictures, I realize I am everything that exist.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compromise myself based on seeing myself as less than others and thus I have to use my physical body such as my hair to have others see me as worthy and thus completely and entirely self sabotaging myself and  separating myself from my power here where I  in fact am and what is real. I realize my self worth is not in question as who I am is here as life and that all life is worthy no matter what as all life is here, I within my process must stop the definitions of life and stop the judgment of myself and remain here within what is real, what is practical, and walk the acceptance of me here in each and every moment until I am not moved by this point in anyway whatsoever.

I commit myself to stop defining myself by my hair as I see and understand hair is what it is as physical expression of the physical here, and thus it does not define who I am it is me here one and equal as all other life.

I commit to stop manipulating life here within and as the way I use my body and make my body look as I see and understand that this is self compromise and who I am is life not just a picture.

I commit to stop judging myself within definitions of how I should be and accept myself for who I am, walk the process of correction through self writing as self forgiveness, self honesty and thus practical living through self correction, and allow myself to breath here as the physical as who I am and what is real, stopping the addiction to energy and picture stimulation.



self compromise, looks, beauty queen, hair, hairspray, looks, body makeup, hairdesign, equality, eqafe, equal life, journey to life, desteni, 2012, garbriellegoodrow, 

No comments:

Post a Comment