Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 59 - Valuing Money Equal to Life

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to value money over life. I realize and see that money within what it is, is paper, and thus is equal in value of all that is here and thus hold a purpose to express within equal consideration to what is here as an equal partner to create a world best for all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to make money my life as I use it and desire it for keep going with my very existence seeing that I need this above all else to be able to continue to live and be here in this world. I realize and see that this desire and need to survive is not what is best for all and cause much hardship and pain to many, I realize and see that  a system of money movement can be put in place where money is equal in value to life and thus will be a support to walk what is best for all as it will be equal and one with the beings living among it not have more power and consideration then life itself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to have money in place at all times so I am satisfied and in no stress for money and thus live and accept this money system as is where I am using it for my own self interest to stay comfortable instead of using it at all times to support a way and a will to walk the process into creating a world that is best for all. I realize and see that to create a new system where all life is supported I will need to give up everything to see this through as a want or desire is separation and thus will only create a money system of want and desire and cause divide and dominance.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give money more value then life itself where I allow and accept a system that consume to death many living beings without a consideration or a blink of an eye of the life that is being destroyed in the taking of the product that is being ready to  to be sold for profit. I realize and see to stop this atrocity to life, money and the money system needs to be spread equal among all and available to all where it do not define who live or die, but is used as a medium to facilitate a new world that is best for all and support the best way of living for all in all ways possible.

I commit myself to help facilitate this new equal money system set in place by changing myself to be a being that live by these principles of equality and oneness to all life and thus bring about the solution that will end the strife to live and an end to suffering, and create a world that is best for all by creating this within and as myself only walking what is best for life equal and one to myself.

I commit to walk myself in writing in self investigation, self forgiveness, and self honesty to facilitate the change that is necessary to bring about this self change to stand equal to others and direct myself within equality in all ways, letting go of wants, desires, and the need to survive through money.

I commit myself to bring about a world best for all by walking step by step the implementation of the equal money system by sharing my realizations, understandings, and educating all who will hear to share the understanding that equality with and through all life is the only way to true peace and prosperity for all life that live as lived is to be valued and honored equal to and one with how I would want this done for myself.



money troubles, equal money system, equal life foundation, equal life, economic system, debt, survival, fear, war, death, starvation, solutions, desteni, 2012, journey to life

No comments:

Post a Comment