Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 48- Desire to Lie

Today I had come upon the decision in an in my face sort of way to either be self honest or walk in secret like living out the secret mind, and lie about an event that took place that I was responsible for but could have easily swept it under the rug. This was something I broke that was over a thousand dollars. I took responsibility and told her it was me and that I would pay for it to be replaced. I am walking self forgiveness on my initial reaction to lie and abdicate my responsibility to get out of paying money and getting out of facing her and the consequence of what I have done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into thoughts of 'oh shit, I got to get out of this' and just letting it be so I will never be found out because it could never be pinpointed back to me as there are many who are involved in this situation, but within this realizing and seeing that that will put the owners in a debt of a lot of money that I was the cause of and could harm others when it was not their doing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow the thought 'oh shit, I got to get out of this' direct me to be deceptive and try and scheme a way to not have to face the consequence of my actions.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not want to pay the money and just want to blame it on someone or something else.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be a slave to money and want it all for myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from money and see it as scarce.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting money as my god.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to blame something or someone else so I don't have to face what I've done.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to take the easy way out and blame it on someone or something else.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become deceptive and dishonest to suit my own self interest to not have to pay money and get out of the consequences I will face if I tell her to her face and let her now it was my doing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give into fear and think of ways to get out of it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to not have to face what I have done because I fear what is going to happen to me and what will be done as consequence.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into fear and thus go into inferiority to the situation that I have created and thus instead of facing it and going into solutions I go into deception and cause abuse to others if I go into the actions of living out my thoughts.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to lie to get my needs met abdicating all else involved and causing unnecessary abuse towards them.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow the mind to direct me in thoughts and self interest as survival instead of being here in self responsibility one and equal with all and face who I am here in every breath no matter what I will face, I realize I am the creator and thus must walk my creation to correction until I am here stable.

When and as this point comes up to abdicate my responsibility to my actions and lie to get out of facing them as mind direction, I stop, breath, and walk the correction as facing my consequence I created here in physical breath and solving the issue to be best for all no matter what is faced, I stop fear.

I commit to stop the desire to lie.

I commit to stop abdicating my responsibility.

I commit to continue to walk in self honesty and walk the solutions for what is best for all here as breath.


liar, I am a liar, why do we lie?, dishonest people, deceptive acts, getting out of trouble, equality, solutions, journey to life, eqafe, desteni, 2012,

No comments:

Post a Comment