Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 63- There is Not Enough Time for Me

Looking at this point where during my day I desire to just have time for me, seeing the responsibilities that I agreed to are too much, and wanting to break free from them so I can enjoy myself. Realizing this mentality and living out is the reason for starvation in this world as we are all searching and desiring for this me time and to live out our own desire for happiness missing the fact that the 'me only' mentality is missing the rest of life as the who I am one and equal with, and within this accept and allowing the suffering and abuse to billions while searching for my happiness in my own bubble world. Life is bigger then just me and my world, I walk to correct this point through self forgiveness. 

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into this spitefulness towards life and what I am doing within my responsibilities because I feel too busy with points I am working with and desire to have more me time. I realize and understand that whats here to be done is points I have fully accepted to participate in and now are my responsibilities to live them out as I have made a commitment to others and to myself to walk points through to completion as the living word of who I am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into a feeling of spitefulness towards life and what I am doing due to the desire to have more me time. I realize and understand here that I have more then enough time during my week to relax and get some rest in between the responsibilities I hold.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire more time within my day to hide the fact that I desire not to live up to my responsibilities based on the fact that I see that it's too much and I don't get to enjoy myself as much as I did when I didn't hold as many duties. I realize and understand that this desire to have more time for myself is only based on self interest in desiring certain experiences for my own happiness, but within this I realize I do not accept this type of living in desire as this is only considering myself and not life as a whole. I live and walk into and as the oneness and equality of life and push myself to walk the best of my ability for all and to make this world a place that support all life. I realize and see I can be doing more, so I walk this correction as myself and push myself to do more each and every day.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to waste time with points that are irrelevant to who I am as a being walking what is best for all as I am allowing and accepting the mind indulgence of 'i deserve this' or 'it's only an hour' realizing and seeing that this time usually turns into longer then I anticipated and based on these thoughts of 'i deserve it' and 'it's only an hour' I will justify my actions of wasting time simply because I desire to not do it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to indulge in the thoughts of 'i deserve this' and 'it's only an hour' when I realize and see that when I start participating in these types of thoughts I am justifying my action to accept resistances and not pushing myself to use my time most effectively in walking what is here to be walked in my daily responsibilities. I realize and understand to be a being who walks to her full potential I must walk equal and one to the physical always in what needs to be done and doing it to the best of my ability in self honest as any point of justification for desire is allowing mind to direct me in self interest, which I understand is separation and abusive to others as myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into self interest and accept the resistances to not do what is necessary to be done within my daily responsibilities and accept and allow the mind to direct me into separation as my own self experience to have nice feelings and be relaxed all the time while in another part of the world a being like me has to work hours upon hours for hardly any pay and suffers daily because they have no resources. I realize and understand that it is my duty as a life being to stand up for those who don't have a voice and are not being supported equal and one as the physical and how it should be for all, and thus I always walk and push through my desires and resistances to have a nice feeling and indulge in just doing nothing because I don't want to do it, this is unacceptable and I push myself always to walk the best I can throughout my days in self honesty and push myself to do what needs to be done and complete my daily tasks so I live the statement 'I am doing my best and pushing myself to live the best I can be'.

I commit myself to stop indulging in thoughts that are self indulgent and in self interest and walk what is necessary each day to push myself to walk the best I can be to support a world that will be best for all.

I commit to stop the mind from directing me into resistances and self interest, and walk in self honesty in the best I can to walk through all points in my daily responsibilities and complete what I set out to complete.

I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to indulge in the mind as thoughts of justification and remain here in the physical to walk what is required and what is here to be walked in practical physical reality stopping the desires to live from my mind for my own self interest.

I commit myself to stop my living for myself and walk the equality of all and stand up and live for the best life for all in all moments of my day no matter where I am.


me time, not enough time, relaxing, self indulgences, spa days, I deserve it, justifying abuse, it's all about me, equality, equal life, equal money, desteni, journey to life, 2012, garbrielle goodrow

No comments:

Post a Comment