Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 51- Skinning Me Alive

I saw a picture on facebook today of men skinning some type of animal alive, this due to money and the survival to the point of death we are existing within and as this in this world with no sense of awareness of who we are as life and the being that is screaming in agony being skinned alive.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow this world to exist within the act of skinning animals alive for money and do this in a point of survival where I don't consider nor care about the absolute agony and suffering the animal is going through to have the flesh ripped from the very bones of their physicals and die a slow death.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist in a world where suffering and killing of others is allowed because I am chasing energy, chasing good feelings, and chasing the hope of being wealthy to get all these desires I am chasing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not ever consider the life of another within and as each action I walk, but only walk within self interest because I have created the idea that I have to survive to fulfill my desires so thus allow this world to become a ruthless place where we kill each other and skin each other to survive another day another day to chase the good feelings and run away from the monsters we have become.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see and consider the life that is being abused and tortured within the skinning of another living being because it is not me and I don't have to feel this pain directly.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see and realize that the life within the suffering and screaming animal I am skinning is in fact one and equal with who I am, and I will in fact eventually face equal and one all the thoughts, words, actions I have done onto another and will face this directly equal and one to how I gave it, this is the truth of life, I will face who I am and everything I created, I am my own god = creator. ( Listen to the Reptilian/Atlantan Interviews on eqafe to see this point for yourself- Links on the left.) I will face the consequence of what I have accepted and allowed in this world because I created them in the first place.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be within energy where I am only seeking a nice feeling, a pay day and thus can go have my nice feeling as minuscule as it might be, but do whatever it take in a system that allow this abuse, accept it, and participate within it to the death and destruction of others for my own happiness so I can survive and get another day of chase to fulfill my desires.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have never consider within and as the actions and words and thoughts I am continuously participating in without awareness that I am responsible for my actions, thoughts, and words, and thus took advantage of this false freedom I believed I had to blame and point fingers to others while I do my evil acts as well, but hide behind the mind as illusions until eventually it will hit me smack in the face and give me a brutal walk up call that I am fucking with myself, I am killing and torturing myself, thus this is what I will become until I stop and realize I have to change, and actual live the solution to stop torturing life by living it as myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not have consider the fact that there is another way within this world, there is a solution to what is here as suffering and torture, that life is able to live within peace and equilibrium, by creating the systems that support us and allow us to live equal to ourselves and not have direct control over our very livelihood, thus I realize and see that I must walk the change within myself as one and equal with this world by walking my process through self honesty and self forgiveness to self correction in my living as well as walk the change one and equal within this world system as the money system and change it to support all life within a system that is best for all in all ways and governance.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not have consider this point of living one and equal within creating a system where life is supported in this way through the money system and thus only focused on my own individual success, but all the while supporting my demise as I have separated myself from myself here as all life and accepted and allowed the abuse to exist within this world.

I commit myself to walk the correction of myself in this world to equalize myself with all life so I never again allow the abuse and suffering of another in any way whatsoever.

I commit to walking the solution of this world to create system that is in place for all to be supported and able to exist in freedom where all life prosper and not one is left behind.

I commit to create the equal money system where life is no more in strife, struggle nor survival to live, but all live equal and one in all ways because I created in a way where it will be best for all in all ways that is conceivable and makes sense. I walk with and as the group of beings that walks this in to being through living the principles of what is best for all until it is done. I/we will not stop until life is equal, one, and free in a world that live and breath best for all as I would want for self.



skinning animals alive, evil human acts, death by money, no life, no care for life, animal abuse, animal torture, equality, equal money, eqafe, desteni, 2012, journey to life,

No comments:

Post a Comment