Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 53- Not Seeing Myself within the Other

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to deny myself within the other due to desires to compete and take my energies out on other life in blame and self victimization because I don't want to face that part that I see is painful, difficult, or challenging to face as it will take much effort and I fear being exposed.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire not to put effort in to who I am as life in correction and thus fully accept the mind as a slave and die a slave to energy and face consequences there of not standing up for life and allowing abuse to proliferate and continue in this world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing myself because I fear being exposed and having others know who I am and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing myself because I fear who i really am and what I have to walk.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow fear to exist within and as me as I realize it is not real and only is created through self to abdicate responsibility to walk the correction in common sense.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I can hide and escape myself within and as conflict and resistance to others in an attempt to make others responsible for how I am feeling within myself, but within myself I realize that it's me who is creating this feeling, I am the one resisting my own self change due to the addiction to going for the easy way out.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to to deny what I am seeing within myself as abuse and ego and desire to only see it in another based on the fact that I don't want to change and walk the correction which is difficult at times.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to deny the abuse and self irresponsibility that I am existing as and throw it onto another so I can divert the attention away from myself and thus have another point of self escapism to not have to face who I am being within myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to not desire to see myself within the other and not see my true nature within who I am being to thus not have to push myself and stop all the points that are needed to be stopped.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss me in the other in equality and the gift that this is to self in expression and joy as what can be created.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss the other within and as who they are and only see them as a means to an end to get my needs met.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use others for my own self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to miss myself here within others and who we are as life one and equal.

I commit to stop separating myself from others in an attempt to get my own self interest needs met.

I commit to stand with others by facing myself in all aspects and correct that which I am separating myself from others by so thus I can stand for real in equality and have no movement of ego to abuse for my own gain.

I commit to see myself to stop fear of facing myself and walk the correction.



seeing self in the other, empathy, brotherhood, community living, sisterhood, blame game, im not responsible, equality, equal life, equal money, eqafe, desteni, journey to life, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment