Monday, February 3, 2014

Insta-judgment – Is this All I Am? – Day 398


Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the way of life is through making instant assessments of what I am seeing, hearing, and taking in in my senses, and so from these assessment go into to my mind and create a polarity to relate to something that I have seen before to realize where I stand within it based on a point of have defined myself in the past from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create my reality through my mind as assessments based on the past and compare the past with what is here in this moment as if they are separate from the then to the now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what is here in this moment through the desire to be special/more then others because within this I have made a comparison of myself with the here when I realize in reality that I am not separate from others but we are all equal as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with others in the mind polarities where energy is attached within feelings of trying to be more because I had defined myself from a point in my reality in the past where I saw myself as less then another, so within myself I am trying to redeem myself through making another less then me where I see this only satisfy the ego which is self interest and not who I stand as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself from the past and so live the past to the here moment where I allow my reality to be compromised of doing what is best for all by creating polarities and comparisons with others to make myself feel better because within myself I am feeling insecure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into my mind and define myself through a point in reality outside myself in a belief that I am more or less then that which I see and realize is one and equal with me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I am not more or less then any part of this reality as we are all one and equal as life and this based on the reality of putting my shoes in another’s path and seeing that I would want the best no matter who or what I was, so what is best is what is real and what stands in all here moments no matter what.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live from selfishness and ego where I desired to become more then others based on the desire for notoriety and attention from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse another for believing that I am somehow more then them due to a perception and a belief that I am this, when in reality I have compromised my integrity and my stand as life by hurting life and not supporting life and so hurting and not supporting myself which is not common sense and not best.

To be continued.


Thanks for reading

Eqafe interview support I recommend:
The Metaphysical Secrets of Imagination

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

bernard poolman, competition, desteni, ego, human relationships, judging others, judgment, living solutions, losing, problem, self judgment, solution, why do I judge myself, winning

No comments:

Post a Comment