Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 202 - Im your Master Dog Part 2




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have this point of superiority over other lifeforms such as animals as being more entitled, more intelligent, more aware and thus use my will over them to make them do what I want and what I intend rather then working with the animal, seeing it within equality, and thus walking with the animal in stability into livable solutions or steps of compromise to work towards an equal understanding of mutual respect and benefit and thus stop my abuse of dominance over another who is me equal and one no matter the form.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of superiority towards another life form as animals, bugs, even inanimate objects believe myself to be more, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to go into this point of ego through not moving myself or speaking until I have regained stability within myself and will speak in ways that supports life in all it’s forms in an equal way to how I would like to be treated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become dominant over other life forms such as animals, insects, even small children, where in based on this belief of my intelligence and awareness being more advanced, I will go into a point of ego based on being this feeling of power and control and becoming intoxicated by this ‘imagined benefit’ I am gaining by being able to take advantage of others ‘lacks’ when really I realize this is showing me who I am as a self interested abuser of life, if I can not consider the ‘smallest’ or the supposed ‘least aware’ as equal to myself then I become equal within this living of ignorance and lose my opportunity to be life as living equality in full awareness of what life is. Real living is treating all life equal as I realize that I am here as and within all life as life is all there is in fact.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of belief of superiority and go into a dominant stand towards others in my world who I perceive as ‘less’, I stop and breath, and do not participate in this belief of superiority as I realize I am equal, and do not accept the thoughts of judgment towards others, by pushingbreathing and speaking self forgiveness in my head through moving my body, and not allowing the thoughts to accumulate into consequence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry at animals, kids, and insects for instance when they do not accept and allow themselves to be dominate and thus react towards me as I then go into a point of inferior and fear losing my power position.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base myself in what standings I can create myself within towards others based on perceived beliefs of myself that I am more then other life forms and thus have gained in my own ‘right’ the power position. I realize and see that this is purely self ignorance in the face of the reality that is here and I am missing within the life of others of abusing other thorugh trying to impose my own desires onto them and not allowing them to be free. I realize I create this power position due to fear of my own lack of integrity and willingness to really live equal in fact and fear of giving up my disires to have more then others.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of perception on a situation I walk into and thus startthinking thoughts of judgment and were I can be most strong within capitalizing on my superiorities and thus forcing others to do my will without considering who they are and what they would want equally, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to go into this perception of thought of judgments and images about my own superiority compared to others. I stop thoughts from directing me using breath and continuing to push my self will to dismantle these thought patterns of desires to have/be more and fear of lose, but walking reality in equality with others and realize if all don’t benefit, then I will never benefit as well.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment