Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 211 - Exploring Self Acceptance - Being Cool - Part 1.2 - I’m Better then You




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of my childhood in this idea of myself as a cool and tough kid based on holding onto to this desire of myself to be cool and have others see me cool and in these memories holding on to them and replaying because within them I am seen as cool within the group of friends I am with. I realize and see that holding onto these memories of me as a child playing sports and being good at it making me seem cool in my mind is something that is holding me into this idea that I have to be a certain way within this world to be accepted by others, someone who is cool to make myself feel good about myself.

I commit myself to when and as I go into this memory of thinking about me playing sports and that I was a cool kid among my friends because I could play sports well, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to continue in this pattern of thoughts of seeing myself playing and doing well and getting a nice feeling because of this perception that this makes me cool by moving myself within the physical and breathing through the thoughts and feelings when they arise not participating in them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a feeling of elation when I think about these memories among my friends in the neighborhood where I was seen as cool and had respect from the others based on my skill, and thus got a high as I saw myself in my mind in these pictures as the coolest by being praised by the other kids and being a winner among them, feeling good about myself because I saw myself as more skilled and able to win. I realize and see that within this point of feeling good and elated based on these memories I am holding of being among my friends in the neighborhood and being seen as good and a winner, I thus defined myself by this feeling of feeling good when my friends praised me and seeing myself as better then others based on this feeling I get within myself that I am a winner and thus I am better then those who lose.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of feelings of goodness about myself based on looking at myself as more then another because being a winner in these memories I am holding of myself, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to continue in this feeling as it’s not real and it’s causing self compromise and separation. I commit to breath through the desire to see myself as more then others by not participating in the thoughts and becoming focused on my breathing , my movement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself based on the skills i have within seeing myself as more or better then others and then generating a feeling of goodness within me because I am better then another at something. I realize and see that this is complete self interest based on the belief that I am not good enough or not as capable then others in things, and thus when i have to compensate when I am more skilled and so this in my mind will make me feel better. I realize and see that existing in this comparison of seeing myself less worthy and then going into comparison and separation in seeing myself as more then others when I appear to be more skilled is complete self interest and inferiority as am not seeing myself as equals to others and not considering all the points within the life that is being lived by the others, but only where I can shine as being seen as better then them.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of defining myself as more then another and getting a good feeling from this, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to go through within the thoughts patterns of this competition as I realize this is separation and I am only doing it based on self interest and inferiority. I commit myself to walk and breath and accept myself as equals to others in the value of life and so push my living into the physical, focusing on what can be done to help all life be equal within our living and support solutions that will support all in this world to be the best we can be in whatever it is we enjoy and are passionate in doing.

More to Follow, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment