Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 213 – Exploring Self Acceptance – Life and Death – Self Correction to Live for Real




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within this impending doom of fear and angst in relation to seeing death or having thoughts of death where I will go into them and accumulate a whole pictured scenario with emotions that cause me to go into a petrification and non action within what it is that I am doing and living. I realize and see within this fear that it is irrational and cause me to be suppressed and in a constant state of negative energy charge as depression or sorrow based on believing that death is the end and is will be painful.

I commit myself to when and as I go into this fear and emotion of sorrow and depression when I see a picture or a moment in time related to death, I breath and stop myself from going into the emotions, by saying ‘no garb, I realize that this is not productive and serve no purpose, I will not participate in these emotions.

I commit myself to when and as these thoughts that come up about how horrible death will be and how painful, I stop and breath, and speak the words, ‘no, I don’t require to think about this, it is not necessary, I am here alive’ and thus walk myself into the physical in becoming aware of my physical and not energizing the thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death where it immobilizes me and I can not move within my day in a practical and functioning manner, but go into a emotional coaster where I am unstable within myself and getting lost within thoughts and scenarios in my head of all the different points of death and when it will come for me and the people I know rather then living. I realize and see that living within this fear and instability within this thinking about and become lost within my head to where I am immobile, I am wasting my time to make a difference in this world and bring a solution to all the ills that cause most of the unnecessary suffering and death to my fellow life beings, and thus I realize the fear must stop and the thoughts and participation in the mind about death must end.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of self defeatism and immobilization based on thought patterns of fear of death of myself and others, I stop and breath, and let go of this fear, do not participate in it, and move my physical awareness from the mind to the physical in what I am doing.

I commit to push my self-discipline and not accept myself to waste time in my mind about the what ifs of death, and live here in life and find solutions to what is not working on this planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not accept myself within this idea of death and that death is a part of life for now in this time to be walked, I realize that I am the creator of death and thus I can walk the solution within myself and thus eventually within this world to transcend death or live death in absolute physical practicality as the rebirthing process of life to create what is new and thus live out our unlimited potential as expansion. I realize that within this fear and non acceptance of myself here as and within all, I am limiting my potential for growth and expansion, and thus limit myself within the best I can be without fear.

I commit myself to accept and allow this living of death as a part of life and stop the fear towards it, by accepting myself within and as the realization that death is here.

I commit myself to see the life within all and myself, and thus see the potential that death creates for life as rebirth and growth. I stop my mind in fears and suppressions, and accept myself here as all life as well as death, and walk what is here and face what is here with whatever may come, I breath and push myself to always considered all life and what will be best for all.

I commit myself to when these pictures and streams of ideas that are not practical and realistic about death emerge in my mind, I stop and breath and focus on what I am doing, stopping my participation in the mind and perfecting what it is I am doing in life, in my living.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment