Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 129- Justification Character – Self Forgiveness




How do I justify myself is through accepting and allowing thoughts of self diminishment and self compromise, such as ‘you can’t do that, you’ll be seen as a fool’ or ‘your not smart enough, don’t even bother’ or ‘it’s too much, you won’t be able to handle the conflict that’ll arise’, so within the pattern of these thoughts, is justification and self diminishment, where I allow myself to fall back into the patterns and suppressions because I accept these thoughts as me, over and over again.



Here walking the self forgiveness on these points above, this is from the blog Day 129- Justification Character – Self Manipulation for reference.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the thought “you can’t do that, you’ll be seen as a fool” to direct me into a suppression state where in I justify this suppression state based on this thought and believing it, and thus living into this thought as if it is real and defines who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my own self suppression with a thought because I don’t want to stop the thought as this will mean I will have to face the point I am resisting by giving into this thought and thus suppressing my expression in living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a fear of being seen as a fool by others based on this fear of failure, and thus accept and allow fear to direct my living within my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself and thus diminish myself based on this belief that I can’t walk through my fears based on the fact that I allow them to direct me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my inaction in standing up to the fear, not accepting the fear, and thus moving through the fear to thus not push myself within my living, and walk what I realize must be walked to transcend these fears which is face them and see that they don’t direct me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my suppression with these beliefs that I can’t face these fears, they are too big, and they are too much to handle, and thus accept and allow myself to fall and give into justifying my abuse to life and to the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my abuse to life within accepting and allowing thoughts of self diminishment direct where in I don’t even live into the point to test it for myself and see what relevance and fact is there, but simply allow the mind as fear direct me into suppressing myself before I live at all in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my abuse to life within my own self interest were I don’t want to change, when I realize change is the only possible way forward, as the consequences of not changing is death in self in life, and this is not the way of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live into self interest as justifications where there is no justification to live and accept abuse within myself towards myself or any life that is here, as I realize the process to live here as the physical in what is best for all is in front of me, and I see the path that must be walked, so thus I stop the justification, and walk.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress myself within the point of blame that I can’t get past the points that I face, when this is absolute self deceptive within justifying my own lack of effort and movement, while in this moment many suffer and die based on the system that is created by the human based on this very construct of not moving and forcing change to what is here.

To be continued.



self forgiveness, self compromise, suppression, justification, conflict, foolish living, expression, consequences, abuse, abusing life, self interest, transcend, desteni, equal money, 2012, journey to life

No comments:

Post a Comment