Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 124- What are they thinking? Part 2


So some self forgiveness on believing thoughts are real, and defining myself by who I have created myself as through my thinking.

This is from yesterday's blog, Day 123- “What are they thinking?”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what i think is who i am, when i realize and see that thoughts are not who i am, that i am here as the physical within the physical, and the mind which creates thoughts is using it for it's own benefit as survival in the determent as it consumes the physical itself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow thoughts and thus not push myself to stop them in the moment that they arise.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to live thoughts, and thus create abuse in my world towards others, in believing that the thoughts are real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe thoughts and make them real, when i realize they are not real but illusion as my indicate is the physical, and the physical is not in my head as a thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thoughts of another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own insecurities onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own beliefs, ideas, and thoughts onto others and then go and define myself by this projection of how another is thinking about me when I realize the entire time it is my own thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and escape my own thoughts by projecting them onto others and making it about the other, when I realize it is really about myself and who I am within my thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the thoughts I have is how I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by my own thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by my thoughts and projections of my perception on how others are thinking about me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and escape the way I am thinking and feeling within myself towards myself onto others in blame and accusation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the thoughts of projection I create in how others are thinking about me based on judging a facial gesture, body movement, a word spoken or not spoken and took that personally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take points from others living and make it personal and thus then go and judge myself by these assumpations just because I am not accepting myself and thus using others to define who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust feelings and emotions, and thus believe that the way I am feeling as a depression state or heaviness within the body is who I really am, when I realize and see that this is energy being created by the mind to separate me from life here as myself where in I can be the directive principle and walk in equality, not taking things personally but directing the situations to have an outcome that will benefit all, as I realize it’s not personal attacks, but who I am within it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create my thoughts and have them direct me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my thoughts, and live within abuse toward other in believing who i am is my thoughts.

I commit myself to walk the process of stopping my thoughts, and investigate the memories that are attached to the thoughts, to thus walk it's origin in correction, and let go of the attachement to the memory through letting go of the thought patterns.

I commit to stop defining myself by these thoughts and fears of how others are thinking about me, bring it back to myself as i realize it is me who is creating these thoughts, and thus walk the correction to stop the thoughts from directing me.

I commit myself to stop taking others living words, movements, actions personal and simply walk my process, become comfortable with myself, and thus assist those who i can in walking the process to equality and thus self comfortability as well.

I commit stop being directed by thoughts, and live here as the physical as breath.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki


thoughts, what is he thinking, i think, i am a thought, what is a thought, mind, illusion, physical living, self help, head games, personal attack, human machine, eqafe, desteni, 2012, journey to life

2 comments: