Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 120- Disappointment Character Breakdown- Part 1 – I AM A Failure





I have found very often I will go into disappointment within myself when I realize that I have fallen in my process or have not lived up to the expectations I put on myself to be lived out, and thus will fuel the mind through this polarity of desiring to be successful in my process and becoming disappointed when I fall.

This above, is a portion of yesterday’s blog Day 119-Disappointment Character – Sexual Prowess, where I will be taken each paragraph and writing out self forgiveness on a multi-blog/day platform, enjoy and thanks for reading.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a point of disappointment based on a belief that I have failed in process, and thus see myself as not good enough based on this belief that I am a failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto a belief that when I fall in process, that I am a failure. and that I am less then who I was a moment before based on not being able to stand in all moments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that within this belief of an expectation of me to be perfect within each and every moment of my process, I realize that it is unrealistic and not using common sense assessment as this idea of perfection in my mind is an illusion of in a point of ego to try and be seen by others as more, as great, as an achiever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto an expectation of being more then who I am, meaning trying to achieve the impossible of perfection, without walking the process of living to be perfect, so thus walking it from my mind where in I am not in reality, but in hope of being more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live into hope of being more then who I am in each breath and thus within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the desire of hope and thus manifest it’s opposite as disappointment based on me being within desires and wants instead of here in physical reality considering the actual steps and dicispline it will take for me to walk in real time to become a being self realized living in self perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fuel the mind through living in polarity of success/failure and hope/disappointment splitting myself from the solution which is myself taking responsibility for these points, and standing within a point of stability by realizing that I am my own direction and will, and so within this point of going into an expectation realizing that it will cause always a disappointment as I am not living for real, but for something outside myself as a want, and thus missing self in breath and missing my opportunity to live the solution which is here as me.

I commit myself to stop this point of focusing on succeeding in process realizing that it will take a process of all sorts of points and re-alignment within who I am, so to realize I can't expect or desire a certain outcome. Thus I commit myself to walking my process in simplicity with the point that is here, breath by breath, until the points end and I am as life here as the physical.

I commit myself to let go of all beliefs within and as me as I realize that beliefs are not fact and thus are not here as life as the physical is fact, thus I focus on the fact of the matter and stop the assumptions of the mind as beliefs as it’s not supportive of what is best for all because it doesn't consider ALL the facts, but focus on illusion.

I commit myself to stop all points of expectation in a desire to be seen as more then others to make myself feel better, thus I commit to walk through this point of ego as desire to be more so thus I can stand as an equal in fact and be trusted with and as life as I would want from others.

I commit myself to stop the desire to be perfect as it’s not real as it’s in the mind, and walk the only perfection that exist, self perfection as life in oneness and equality in what is best for all in all ways here in living breath by breath.

I commit myself to stop living into hope and thus simultaneously activating the opposite polarity of disappointment where in I live into these points, as the act of desire for hope is not real as it’s within a point of separation to do something in the future, when I realize I am here and thus I live here in every breath in what I can do for what is best for all always. There is no hope needed thus no disappointment created to live here in breath and do what is best for life.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

fail, failure, I am a failure, disappointment, parents disapprove, expectation, desire to be perfect, perfect girl, self perfection, success story, life process, desteni, journey to life, 2012, eqafe, 

No comments:

Post a Comment