Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 216 – Feeling of Absolute Dread Series – Being Weaker then a Feeling?





“This feeling comes up and its very strong, a forceful energy that makes me feel not able to match it’s intensity, weak really within myself, and it is followed by thoughts and pictures of myself as being very unattractive. “

For reference on quote above, please see:
Day 215 – Exploring Self Acceptance – The Feeling of Absolute Dread Series –Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a feeling which within me I realize is not real as it is not of life, but it is generated from the mind system through the conflict relationship from substance to the system in our bodies that we accept and allow (see more on what the Mind is here on the Desteni Wiki) and that within this realization, I can start to walk the process of stopping taking this feeling personally and seeing it as more then me. I realize and understand within the relationship of energy and feelings, that they are being created based on my participation in the mind and in these beliefs that I am not able to stand equal to these feelings, which are not real as these are not physical their made in the mind which is illusion, not real.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of taking this feeling of dread personally and believing that I cant stand equal to it and stop my participation within it, I stop and breath, and speak ‘garb, I am not defined by this feeling, I am creating it thus I can stop it.’ And I physically stop my participation in the thoughts or beliefs that say I can’t, and push my physical to walk through the resistance and continue to participate and do what I am doing without allowing the thoughts to influence me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a feeling have power over me where in I submit to it in the living out of seeing myself inferior within who I am based on believing what the mind is telling me, that I am ugly, unlikable, and fucked up. I realize that the energizing of these thoughts and thus the continuation of this line of thought stream of self sabotage is because I am participating and believing these thoughts to be who I am. I realize though within this that this is not who I am, I am not what the mind is saying as the mind is working and living within a system of separation, needing us as the life being suppressed for it to exist, with me as life in oneness and equality the mind ends, and thus this struggle within myself is due to my own participation, my own actions, my own beliefs, and thus my own creation as I believe I am my mind, but I realize I am not only my mind but life here, and thus I commit to walk myself back to life here in the physical in what is really real.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of belief and thus self sabotage in believing the mind in what thoughts are coming up within me, I stop and breath, and move myself to a point of self stability, go get air and do not allow myself to follow the thought stream. I commit myself to stop artipcating in beliefs that I am what my mind is telling me, and thus see myself within my actual living. Meaning I walk in awareness of each breath, each step, practicing slowing down in my breath, and living within each moment in what I am doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe what the mind is telling me about myself is real, that I am ugly and unlikeable and fucked up, I realize that within this belief of myself I hold my self in a point of limitation because I don’t realize my potential of what I could be based on going into a depression based on seeing myself in such a self sabotaged way. I realize and understand that the mind is not real in the sense of what is coming up within it and thus I need to walk the practical steps of stopping these beliefs each and every time, investigate them through writing if they continue, and walk the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my mind and the thoughts that come up personally, and thus go into a reaction of inferiority and depression based on seeing myself as this person who is not good enough. I realize that within these reactions of taking what my mind personally, I am making my mind more powerful then me, and thus allowing it to control me. I realize that I have directive principle and can walk the correction of stopping the reactions, and realign to corrective living in using what is here as my mind as a point of understanding where I am at within my process, and what is necessary to walk to correct that which is not aligned with what is best for all.

I commit myself to push myself to stop the beliefs that are coming within me as that I am ugly and unlikable, and start walking self acceptance, accepting who I am in each moment, and thus I commit to push myself to stop looking from acceptance from others as I realize I am not defined by others, but I direct and thus define myself.

I commit myself to stop taking the mind personal, seeing it for what it is as a tool to walk my process to equality and oneness with life, and use breath to realign myself to what is real in the physical and push myself to become aware of who I am as the physical, stopping each time I see I am going into reaction, and use breath and my will to walk back to life here in Reality.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment