Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 219 – Exploring Self Acceptance – Allowing Self Compromise to Be Accepted by Others


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself to limit and diminish myself because of the fact that I want to be accepted by others I deem as cooler then me or people that I admire and want to be around. I realize and understand that the very fact that I desire to impress or need acceptance from another shows the self compromising position that I am accepting within myself will keep me trapped and enslaved to others until I stop this point of desire and acceptance to be liked by those that I admire and walk in self stability in the principles of what is best for all.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into self compromise within a desire to be liked by those I admire as more then me, I stop and breath, and do not allow myself to move into this acceptance of self compromise by focusing on my physical and not allowing myself to move within me into compromising points like seeing myself inferior and stopping this point of need of acceptance. I commit to stand for principles that are best for all, and stop these points of seeing myself less then what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire another to like me such as an attractive male and see myself as not able or good enough to attract such a man, so then go into the point of self compromise were I will be super nice or give compliments when it is not warranted, or laugh at his joke just so he notices me when the joke was not funny, so allowing and accepting this point of separation in inferiority and seeing another as more then me that I desire to have this acceptance from because within myself I don’t believe I can give this to myself. I realize and understand that theses points are based on the desires to have more then my fair share, more money, more sex with a handsome man, more vacations with a handsome man, and desiring all the good things in life for just me and this person that I am seeing as so special.

I commit myself to when and as I go into this point of self compromise where I will diminish myself into dishonesty to coddle another’s ego I admire, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to go into this point of admiration for another based on points that aren’t real such as looks or desire for more. I commit to stop my desires to have more then my fair share and accept who I am within myself so I can stand stable and create myself into the being that I admire within life, supporting life and bringing about a change that will be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make life about what is not real and what doesn’t matter like looks or the impression I get of someone in a moment, and thus define myself according to these points that do not matter because I realize no one can be judged in a moment or at all as I wouldn’t want to bejudged as well as people are physical and have physical looks with that, we all are physical and the way we look makes no difference to anything, so this I realize I have to stop participating in this point.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of making things matter that don’t such as looks or an impression I get from another, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to follow those thoughts, stay in the physical, and continue to live my physical application in perfecting my living and become a self stable being within and of myself, have no one define me or move me, but my own self will.


Recommend Interviews to Support in Stopping Accepting Limitation:
Arguing for Limitations vs. Strengthening Limitations - Reptilians - Part 146
From Mind Presence to Living Expression - Reptilians - Part 148
Anu's Self Honesty - Part 149
It is TIME to Change - Reptilians - Part 150


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment