Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Am I a Caring Person? Sf and Scs – Day 381



Please reference this blog for context:
Am I a Caring Person? – Day 380

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as a caring person and desire to be caring but within myself only really desire to get this from others, the care and love.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a superficial way towards others in desiring care and love from them because within myself I see that I don’t deserve it or am able to give it to myself because I see myself as unworthy of real love and care which is self acceptance and self confidence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a point of seeing myself unworthy of care and love and so seek it from others where I don’t have to face the point within myself that I see myself as inadequate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed within myself to exist in a point of uncaring ways towards others in an attempt to make myself feel better or feel more empowered only to realize it only compromise who I can be in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek out others to ensure I have what I need instead of giving it to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a fear to be alone and not get care and love, and so I will create superficial relationships with others based on fear of being alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone instead of existing here within and as myself in realizing that I am always here and never in fact alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the physical experience of sadness exist within me as a depression heaviness if I am rejected or others don’t give me the care and love I desire and expect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek revenge  from others if they don’t give me what I expect within the way they treat me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed desires of  feelings of goodness and care to exist within me as energy feelings rather then becoming real care within who I am being within my physical actions towards others.

When and as I see I am going into a point of existing for a feeling of being cared or loved, I stop and breath, and realize that I am compromising who I can be in the physical in my actions in self awareness but rather limit me to others and the desires for energy which never lasts.

I commit myself to move through the desires for feelings of energy to feel love and care.

I commit to physically move myself in my living to act in care and loving ways as I would like for myself in treating others as how I would like to be treated.

I commit to move through the desire to gain something from others instead of giving as how I would like to receive as physical participation with others in reality.

I commit to stop the fear of living and simply live here and direct myself into alignment with self perfection in my living.

Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

Eqafe Recommended Interview Support:
God Loves You, Yes You - Reptilians – Part 259


Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment