Thursday, January 23, 2014

Am I a Fraud and can I correct this? - Day 390




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use fraudulent behavior towards others in my reality to get something for my own interests and so not use self honesty to ensure what is created within the interaction is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my time here on this earth to engage in behavior that is of dishonesty and dishonor to myself and others with whom I engage in based on a desire within me to gain something that I believe I do not have or can not get.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the lose of something in my world that I desire and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved to desires within this world when in reality I am not in need of any desirous things as everything that is needed is practically known and accessible when looked at and engaged within a point that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage in behavior where through a point of fraudulent words I try and attempt to extract myself from responsibility of situations in reality that are occurring and I fear taking a stand within due to not knowing how it’ll effect me and what the outcome will be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking responsibility for myself in my reality based on a fear of the unknown when within principles I realize that whatever it is that will happen, if I stand and live within what is best for all and indeed live in the best way I am able to, I can stand into eternity with all who stand as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the immediate satisfaction of my mind within alternate realities of existing that are in fact illusions that cause harm as it’s a separation from me as reality, and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that walking the road of effective living in the physical in what is best for all and in self honesty to change myself in the best for all way is a way that is worth all that is walked as the result is the result that will align with life as a complete point within oneness and equality and so our purpose as life is fulfilled once this is indeed complete.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ensure the quick fix rather then slowing myself down, ensuring I expand my self awareness through self will and self discipline, and walk the solutions that will ensure what is best is fulfilled no matter what it seems in the mind, in the physical it is indeed possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the mind instead of focusing on reality and what I am able to do in each moment, and accumulate myself into a force that is here and can stand always in what is best for all in self honesty to ensure a better world for all and fix self here from separation to equality as one.

When and as I see I am going into a fraudulent behavior/action/word/thought, I stop and breath, and I realize that this will then create a separation of myself with my reality because I am not in fact equal and one with what is real, but in the mind as ego causing abuse and existing in selfishness.

I commit myself to let go of the idea that I have to become fake to be liked, accepted, or get what I want.

I commit myself to stand through the desires to be accepted and engage my ego.

And so I commit to remain standing within a point of principle in what is best and walking what is necessary to ensure I am aligned with reality and able to move to solutions that will benefit all.

I commit to check and cross reference my behavior if in question with others to ensure I am able to stand and correct if a compromise of myself integrity is happening.

I commit myself to breath and slow myself down to ensure I expand my self awareness and walk in the shoes of others.

I commit myself to walk in the shoes of others and come to self honest solutions that will support what is best for all.


I commit myself to walk the process of self trust and practice and test this point of self trust as I continue on my journey to life, and write where I see it will be effective to correct and expand in my understanding of myself as self trust.


Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment