Thursday, January 16, 2014

Am I Less Responsible then the ‘Elite’ of this World? – Day 383



Visit more cool art here: Desteni Artists

Elite in this context is those in high power position with a lot of capital and a lot of resources, and so with all of that at ‘their’ disposal and me with my life that is quite simple and not making tons of money, am I less responsible then the elite? My mind desires this to be true, but in common sense and self honesty, I realize I am equally as responsible for the world conditions and the world situation that is going on today because I am equal and one with the elite, we are in fact one and equal with all that exists, each and every one of us.

We all can see that we have the ‘elitist’ mentality within us, seeing others as less valuable then ourselves, desiring power, money, sex, the ‘good’ life, not caring for the homeless beggar or the child going hungry tonight. This way of living as being directed through desires and so the mind - has consequences and they are far more impactful then we could ever conceive of at this time, but we can see the obvious ones, the suffering, the killing, the destitute, the insane, the sick, those without a voice, those who starve, those who have no way out, those who slave, and so those who master. And so it’s our duty as those who have the opportunity to change ourselves and so change the world, to walk this process of self change to the best of our abilities and so to the best of and for all to live in a better life and a better way in this world.

Follow the links below, the solutions and ways to change self are here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the governments, corporations, and people in control of this economic system by having thoughts of blaming them, and excusing myself from being responsible as well for the way in which the world exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mind to direct me into existing within anger energy emotion towards others that I see on tv or in movies about how they have corrupted the system, and from there go into a self abdication in justifying my actions because they did it so much more, when in reality I realize I am equally as responsible as I myself have corrupted myself and others environments by not considering them as equals and existing within self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my actions of self abdication to the way in which the system has been created through a belief that I am not doing as much damage as others are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that through my abdication I am free of having to take responsibility ofmyself and so stand as a change in the system and an example of change as I know that I can be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value in my actions within a polarity of better/worse, creating an imbalance and a cyclical loop that will play out, never resolving the issue that is out of balance, but placing blame and so perpetuating the stall of the responsibility I see is here for me to walk to change myself in oneness and equality in my living and so be a stand to change this world into oneness and equality in the way in which we govern ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the emotion of hopelessness to exist within me towards the people in this world based on a fear that they won’t change, but within myself I see that I am actually afraid because within myself I am not standing as the change I see I can be and live as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others actions and not use them as a reference for myself or a mirror to see where in my world I do this and so see it, correct it, and change to stand as the change I would like to see in this world, as I realize I can only change myself and if I don’t change, I can not expect any other to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to access hope and so the polar opposite as hopeless within my mind in relation to this world, and so live from energy feelings within me instead of living in reality and creating the actual physical change necessary to ensure life is best for all as hoping in my mind is not action and so will not manifest this in my world as it’s a mind possession that balances energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within energy possession in self interest to enjoy the positive experiences and so will bear with the negative because I desire the positive and perpetuate the abuse that exist within these self interest desires of feeling good, when in reality this is not what is real and so continue the mind existence rather then pushing physical existence balance and correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the mind as energy instead of here in the physical as breath awareness and physical living/correction in self application.  

When and as I see I am going into blame and so abdicating my responsibility to self introspection, self forgiveness, self correction, and living the change, I stop and breath, as I realize this is perpetuating the mind existences of illusion and friction in this world, and so I realize that this friction cause problems instead of who I realize I can be as the living solution within my self will and self direction in the physical.

I commit myself to stop the blame onto others in this world.

I commit myself to ensure I turn the reaction in the mind back to self, and find the point where I am doing this myself and so walk the process of change.

I commit to use these reactions as gifts for self discovery and self awareness expansion and growth.

I commit to stop fear and walk the practical solutions that are here consistently and in self honesty.

I commit to stop the energy addictions and move myself to breath and actual physical movement to substantiate myself in reality and so letting go of the mind experiences. 

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site
Living Income Guaranteed Proposal - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment