Sunday, January 26, 2014

Survival Programming Unpacked - Part 3 - Day 393


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy others downfalls when I am going to gain something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the thoughts of me gaining something and going into an excitement energy while I realize and understand that someone else is going to lose something that they are in need of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the polarity of excitement and lose and within this created a relationship towards others and myself in my world when these scenarios occur making me defined by what happens rather then being the directive principle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by polarities in my world and create compromise in my life and others lives instead of seeing the facts of something, and walking the necessary actions that will ensure what is best for all is reached.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make situations that occur in my life a personal point within my self definition instead of seeing that I am within an equal consideration of this point and to find the solutions that will create a stable point within whatever has to be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss reality and my direct responsibility within it to move myself in consideration of others in a stable way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my desires for more direct me to cause harm to others through my actions and words through egocentric personalities instead of seeing all as equals and direct within reality actions.

When and as I see I am going into a point of compromising my reality and others in a egocentric way through personalities of desire, I stop and breath and realize that I will be harming others and only be existing in self interest missing reality and what I can do to move the point into stability.

I commit to take a breath and move after I have assessed who I am within a point of responsibility to the environment/people I am involved with.

I commit myself to not move if I am in reaction.

I commit to direct myself through writing and self forgiveness to change my behavior to be best for all.

I commit to stop the desires and move into a point of considering all involved before I take action.
I commit to take responsibility for myself and change myself to ensure I walk as an equal with my environment.


I commit myself to move to breath and stop personifying what is happening and so I commit to move within factual points of reality and considering all as how I would like to be consider before I move.


Eqafe interview support I recommend:
Stress: The History, Origin and Nature - Atlanteans - Part 97

No comments:

Post a Comment