Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 217- Feeling of Dread Series – Accepting Limitation




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become limited within myself and who I will be within my life due to believing this feeling of dread and uncomfortability within myself around others means that I am not as worthy and that I am not as acceptable as those I see that are creating this point of uncomfortablitiy within me. I realize that within this point of uncomfortability around others and believing that this feeling is who I am, I can take responsibility and stop limiting myself to become inferior and not able to express myself when I see this feeling come up of dread by seeing this as something that I am creating myself because i am allowing these beliefs to define who I am.

I commit myself to when and as this feeling comes up, I stop and breath, and thus do not accept myself to go into the thoughts of inferiority and belief that I am inferior to others, and focus on who I am as a physical being and thus focus on everyone and everything else who are equal in this regard, that we are all physical and thus we are all equal. I commit to stop these thoughts from directing me and limiting me in who I can be as a physical being perfecting my living in reality in the life that we all are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself at times to believe myself to be more then others and base myself based on the mind in thoughts saying I am more prettier then them and I have better clothes or I am smarter then, so I am more valued, and thus within me create this polarity separation with everyone in my world/reality based on allowing these thoughts and beliefs direct me into believing I am superior when in reality I am not, I realize we are equal, all life is equal.

I commit myself to walk the correction in seeing all life in equality and stopping my mind as these thoughts of superiority within what I have or what I look like direct me into seeing myself better then another, by not allowing myself to entertain such thoughts and breathing through them until I no longer have any reactions within these thoughts of superiority towards others as well as inferiority.

I commit myself to when and as I go into a point of judgment towards another and thus go into a comparison, I can red flag this and thus I can use this point to stop myself before it goes into consequence. I use my breath to stop the outflow of consequence within going into judgment and comparison  and walk the equality in the physical to a system that will be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make material possessions have more value then the value of life equal within all, and thus accept and allow myself to cause abuse towards another in treating them less then me and making them feel like they are less then me because I feel more powerful this way. I realize that this is not real power but abuse and manipulation of my own gifts I have and thus this desire to have more I must stop as this is perpetuating this desire to be more to get more and thus live and accept separation as polarity within me.

I commit myself to when and as I go into seeing my things as having more value then life where in I will think I am more then others for having this possession, I stop and breath, and do not allow myself to define myself by what i have and thus only define who I am by how I live and treat others.  

I commit myself to walk the path of self perfection within my living in the laws of my beingness as life as the physical in what is real in treating every living being equally to myself and living this in my physical reality as an expression of who I am and the gift I understand is here as life in all and the opportunity we have here to live this for real and create a world that truly is heaven on earth.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment